22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's an honest sincere guy

6 27.27%
  • No, he's an idiot

16 72.73%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Suh: People should get to know me, Id never kick a man in the groin

I want to know if you believe Suh. Im not sure if were allowed to use PFT but I assume we are so here is the Link

Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says that his reputation as a dirty player is based on people making assumptions about him without getting to know him.

Asked by the Houston Chronicle about his Thanksgiving kick to the groin on Texans quarterback Matt Schaub, Suh said people would have seen it for the accident it was if they didn’t have preconceived notions about him being dirty.

“People kind of had their minds made up already,” he said. “I would never want to kick someone in that area.”

Of course, the reason people had their minds made up is that a year earlier, Suh stomped on Green Bay’s Evan Dietrich-Smith — and no one thinks that was an accident. But Suh says that instant shouldn’t define him.

“I wish people took the time to get to know me,” Suh said.

Suh can come across like an intelligent, thoughtful man off the field. But opponents who have gotten to know him by playing against him on the field have voted him the NFL’s dirtiest player. Those guys would rather not know Suh.

vCash
    I dont care as long as he plays well

Welcome Back Mr. Ashley

vCash
    Take the time to get to know you?? I'd invite you over for dinner sometime to get to know you, but im worried you'll suplex a member of my family through the kitchen table. You are an angry, mean, dirty, albeit extremely strong and good player. Just own it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    Take the time to get to know you?? I'd invite you over for dinner sometime to get to know you, but im worried you'll suplex a member of my family through the kitchen table. You are an angry, mean, dirty, albeit extremely strong and good player. Just own it.
    Only if you try to fight him over the last of the dinner rolls. Otherwise he'd be a thoughtful and intelligent guest.

vCash
    I think Suh is a peaceful human being that wouldn't hurt a fly and that all the head stomping & groin kicking were simply random coincidences that the general public will never comprehend.

For those posters with no common sense, I'm being sarcastic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    Lol you act like he goes around to bars and restaurants to pick fights or something.

vCash
    Bb. Loves to post about suh

vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    He's the kind of guy you want on your side because you could pick all the fights you wanted and just send him in there. Sit back and enjoy.

vCash
    Did he get suspended?

#HandItOnly2Bell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Bb. Loves to post about suh
    No ****. Get a room...

vCash
    i believe that in a normal situation when "you're getting to know the guy" he wont kick someone in the groin, but when hes all amped up and in the heat of the moment, i believe he changes. theres been multiple incidents
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    what happened to brewerboy's user name?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    yes, i believe him, just like Brady didn't mean to kick his leg at Reed either.

I call B.S.

In the words of Dennis Green...You are what we thought you were!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ#1FAN View Post
    I think Suh is a peaceful human being that wouldn't hurt a fly and that all the head stomping & groin kicking were simply random coincidences that the general public will never comprehend.

For those posters with no common sense, I'm being sarcastic.
    You do realize that it has nothing to do with common sense considering you posting something not saying it. Sarcasm relies heavily on tone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast