Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillzhere View Post
    when my god daughter had a two and a half year battle with lukemea KG used to come visit her at the childrens hospital and it would be all she talked about for weeks.He seemed pretty genuine with her and even gave her a nickname.After those memories I could never agree that he's an awful person but at the same time I dont think aquiring him would make any sense right now, so I agree with you on that point.
    Damn dude, that scenario has to make you emotional. I really hope your daughter is fine. But yeah, its not that KG is a bad person, he just burned some bridges, and has become such a disgrace as a person on the basketball floor. But as your story reminds us, its only a sport. What matters most is what that man is off the floor.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Damn dude, that scenario has to make you emotional. I really hope your daughter is fine. But yeah, its not that KG is a bad person, he just burned some bridges, and has become such a disgrace as a person on the basketball floor. But as your story reminds us, its only a sport. What matters most is what that man is off the floor.

I used to know Kasib Powell's sister pretty well and when he was getting 10 day contracts and fighting to get a spot with the Wolves apparently KG treated him great. IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    like 99% of people on this planet, you have good and bad sides.... in KGs case the media highlights his bad side, and he maybe hides his good side because its not his rep... tough guy? idk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I'm glad to let you know my god daughter's cancer(not daughter)has been in remission for 10 years now and she's now 14.
    Last edited by DW3421zhere; 01-31-2013 at 06:30 PM.

vCash
    Doesn't he have a no trade clause? If so, no chance he comes back here - he's made it clear since he left he doesn't like the way management run things here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillzhere View Post
    I'm glad to let you know my god daughter's cancer(not daughter)has been in remission for 10 years now and she's now 14.
    well, it was someone close to someone you cared about, so I am glad to hear that dude.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    My favorite KG story is the one about him going into a shoe store, and there is a shoe that the kid wants real bad, but his mom tells him its too expensive. KG buys two of those pairs of shoes, one for the kid to wear, and the other one, KG signs, for the kid to have as memorabilia. He doesnt tell the mom and kid he bought it for them, he has the cashier give them the shoes on their way out of the store.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    My favorite KG story is the one about him going into a shoe store, and there is a shoe that the kid wants real bad, but his mom tells him its too expensive. KG buys two of those pairs of shoes, one for the kid to wear, and the other one, KG signs, for the kid to have as memorabilia. He doesnt tell the mom and kid he bought it for them, he has the cashier give them the shoes on their way out of the store.
    Look guys those are great stories but I don't care if he is Mother Teresa, the moment he showed disrespect towards the fans (first game he played against us when he was pointing to the Celtics badge and screamed) he is over. I don't care if you don't like Taylor or McHale. They took you in as a kid and tried to make everything that would make you happy possible. You don't like them and don't agree with them OK. No problem. But the fans???
    I have told you before that over here in Europe we see things differently. If you knock a player down, you go and help him get up. When the game is over you go to the referee and give him your hand. And most of all you show respect to the fans. They are the ones who pay your wage with the tickets and the memorabilia they buy. They are the team. Owners may come and go, players will but the fans -and we are not talking about bandwagon fans- are the only thing stable.
    Many of you will disagree with these. But I am trying to explain the difference in mentality.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Look guys those are great stories but I don't care if he is Mother Teresa, the moment he showed disrespect towards the fans (first game he played against us when he was pointing to the Celtics badge and screamed) he is over. I don't care if you don't like Taylor or McHale. They took you in as a kid and tried to make everything that would make you happy possible. You don't like them and don't agree with them OK. No problem. But the fans???
    I have told you before that over here in Europe we see things differently. If you knock a player down, you go and help him get up. When the game is over you go to the referee and give him your hand. And most of all you show respect to the fans. They are the ones who pay your wage with the tickets and the memorabilia they buy. They are the team. Owners may come and go, players will but the fans -and we are not talking about bandwagon fans- are the only thing stable.
    Many of you will disagree with these. But I am trying to explain the difference in mentality.
    I was just sharing a good story about KG. But yeah, he is a dick on the court, and it bothers me sometimes.

vCash
    No KG made comments about the wolves management. It would only be to fill seats. MN is falling fast and trading away young talent for aging talent is a bad move since they won't make a run this year. KG is clearly looking for another ring (Remember how he treated Ray Allen when they play) and MN isn't the place to get one. By the time MN got Love back the wolves would be out of contention. That's not counting time to build chemistery. If MN didn't have so many injuries and was like a 6th seed and Boston lost Rondo, I could see it happening.

vCash
    Agreed 100000000%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    PJ this has nothing to do with your story or with DWillz one (glad to hear she is alright man). This thread was the second reference to KG coming back and I had been bottling this up. Sorry if it sounded personal.

United we Run

vCash
    i wish it was like this...

vCash
    As a big fan of Garnett (he's still one of my favorites) I really wish all of the talk of him with the Wolves again would just die.
    So much has changed since his time with us and I don't see a reason he would come back.

Best memories should be left as so.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j...60040861402785

vCash
    I would love to have KG back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast