Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

kevin garnett ???

should the wolves try and trade for kg ?? if the celtics keep losing they may move some older players and i was thinking kg and a draft pick for derrick williams maybe ?? let me know what u think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs2007 View Post
    should the wolves try and trade for kg ?? if the celtics keep losing they may move some older players and i was thinking kg and a draft pick for derrick williams maybe ?? let me know what u think
    NO. NO. NO. If they brought him back for free, I will have watched my last wolves game. He is still a major upgrade over Steaming Pyle and Lou, but no. Hell no.

vCash
    jus a thought hes my fav player of all time. but we do need to do something make a trade or something tho

vCash
    IT most likely won't happen but I have no hard feelings to KG and would welcome him back if we did make a trade for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    NO. NO. NO. If they brought him back for free, I will have watched my last wolves game. He is still a major upgrade over Steaming Pyle and Lou, but no. Hell no.
    That's just silly, I would take a free Garnett in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    That's just silly, I would take a free Garnett in a heartbeat.
    He's the dirtiest player in the league, and an awful person. It may well be silly, but I don't want him any more than I would want a free Ron Artest (I know, Metta World Be Free Peace).

vCash
    dirty players ?? kg mayb but artest is a little ***** and u could mayb say lebron but bruce bowen was the dirtiest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs2007 View Post
    dirty players ?? kg mayb but artest is a little ***** and u could mayb say lebron but bruce bowen was the dirtiest
    Absolutely love your sentence structure there. Where did you learn that?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Not really interested. He has slowly become a player I don't care for since he left. I will always be thankful for what he did for the Wolves while in uniform, but he just has become such a douchebag. No thanks.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    This season just has my mind blown out of proportion. My earliest memories of the T-wolves, were as Sam Mitchell and Doug West being the leaders of the team, that soon turned into hope when we got KG in the draft, and the patience was finally rewarded when we got Cassel and Sprewell on the team, and went to the WCF...then, the team wen into a frenzy. Sprewell needed to feed his kids. We went into a rebuild and traded KG. I liked the prospects we got back, specifically Al Jefferson, I knew we were not a playoff team, but thought we had good players to build around, which kept the team exciting for me to watch. That rebuild culminated last year, when Love turned into a top 10 player, and Rubio became the next best pure PG...the excitement even went a little further, when we signed one of my childhood idols, AK47...then, for the first time in my Wolves fandom, I became disinterested in a team...which is this year. I don't know why this thread stirred up this emotion in me...possibly because thinking of KG reminds me of the promise once had, and it reminds me of how it ended...I don't know, but just rolling this idea through my head of getting KG back doesnt even excite me. Right now, there really isnt anything that excites me about this team anymore...I mean, Rubio and Love are exciting players, but...whatever. This season is the lowest I have felt from a fan standpoint. Don't get me wrong, I am still a Wolves fan, but this season is just...whatever. Even those rebuild seasons, I still was connected to the NBA, and I took a liking to how the NBA season was unfolding...right now, I cant even pay attention to the NBA as a whole. The Wolves, good or bad always kept me interested in the NBA. My disinterest in the Wolves, is coinciding with my disinterest for the league right now. Individual players on the Wolves right now, I am able to be excited about, the excitement about the team, and the future however, is just gone. What a horseshit season. It started with me viewing the team as not just a playoff team, but as a 3-5th seed, then ended with all the complaining from our star, and all the injuries. For all the new posters, I promise I am not a fairweather fan..its just...blah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    This season just has my mind blown out of proportion. My earliest memories of the T-wolves, were as Sam Mitchell and Doug West being the leaders of the team, that soon turned into hope when we got KG in the draft, and the patience was finally rewarded when we got Cassel and Sprewell on the team, and went to the WCF...then, the team wen into a frenzy. Sprewell needed to feed his kids. We went into a rebuild and traded KG. I liked the prospects we got back, specifically Al Jefferson, I knew we were not a playoff team, but thought we had good players to build around, which kept the team exciting for me to watch. That rebuild culminated last year, when Love turned into a top 10 player, and Rubio became the next best pure PG...the excitement even went a little further, when we signed one of my childhood idols, AK47...then, for the first time in my Wolves fandom, I became disinterested in a team...which is this year. I don't know why this thread stirred up this emotion in me...possibly because thinking of KG reminds me of the promise once had, and it reminds me of how it ended...I don't know, but just rolling this idea through my head of getting KG back doesnt even excite me. Right now, there really isnt anything that excites me about this team anymore...I mean, Rubio and Love are exciting players, but...whatever. This season is the lowest I have felt from a fan standpoint. Don't get me wrong, I am still a Wolves fan, but this season is just...whatever. Even those rebuild seasons, I still was connected to the NBA, and I took a liking to how the NBA season was unfolding...right now, I cant even pay attention to the NBA as a whole. The Wolves, good or bad always kept me interested in the NBA. My disinterest in the Wolves, is coinciding with my disinterest for the league right now. Individual players on the Wolves right now, I am able to be excited about, the excitement about the team, and the future however, is just gone. What a horseshit season. It started with me viewing the team as not just a playoff team, but as a 3-5th seed, then ended with all the complaining from our star, and all the injuries. For all the new posters, I promise I am not a fairweather fan..its just...blah.
    Well, im not as old and therefore cannot trace my fandom as far back, but i can say the same about this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Absolutely love your sentence structure there. Where did you learn that?
    I think i saw it in a scholarly journal the other day while doing research.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I think i saw it in a scholarly journal the other day while doing research.

Hey turtles, you should change your sig to say United We Limp, haha

vCash
    HAha, ok there is a half assed attempt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    He's the dirtiest player in the league, and an awful person. It may well be silly, but I don't want him any more than I would want a free Ron Artest (I know, Metta World Be Free Peace).
    when my god daughter had a two and a half year battle with lukemea KG used to come visit her at the childrens hospital and it would be all she talked about for weeks.He seemed pretty genuine with her and even gave her a nickname.After those memories I could never agree that he's an awful person but at the same time I dont think aquiring him would make any sense right now, so I agree with you on that point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast