Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    669
    vCash
    1500

    Mark Sanchez has NO!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Offensive line!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Wide Receivers!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Tight Ends!!

    How can he succeed??


    Everyone on Colin Kapernick jock strap lol. He would suck on the jets too!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    157
    vCash
    1500
    go away.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,478
    vCash
    1500
    First off I think people put way too much blame. While it's far from where it used to be when he had Damien Woody and Faneca PFF ranked us 16th. Which is middle of the pack. Other qb's do more with a lot less there.
    It was far worse the season before and Mark wasn't THIS bad.

    Yes. Mark Sanchez has no weapons. But he himself lacks a lot of capabilities also that make a good QB.

    He has no leadership skills.

    He has no confidence.

    He has no pocket awareness

    He has no situational awareness.

    He can't lead his receiver or throw behind him when necessary.

    He can't even consistently hit the check down accurately

    He doesn't know when to just take a sack.

    He doesn't know when to just throw it away.

    Those things have nothing to do with those around him. They are on him to improve. Hopefully MOrnhinweg can help him but I doubt it. I used to be a Sanchez apologist just like you. But after this past season I have lost all faith in him. Kid has all the physical tools but just doesn't have it between the ears where it matters most for his position.

    Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cp yankeesman View Post
    Mark Sanchez has no Offensive line!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Wide Receivers!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Tight Ends!!

    How can he succeed??


    Everyone on Colin Kapernick jock strap lol. He would suck on the jets too!!
    and No Talent

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    249
    vCash
    1500
    He has no future in the NFL either.
    He does have a future as one of the top 10 busts in the past decades.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    First off I think people put way too much blame. While it's far from where it used to be when he had Damien Woody and Faneca PFF ranked us 16th. Which is middle of the pack. Other qb's do more with a lot less there.
    It was far worse the season before and Mark wasn't THIS bad.

    Yes. Mark Sanchez has no weapons. But he himself lacks a lot of capabilities also that make a good QB.

    He has no leadership skills.

    He has no confidence.

    He has no pocket awareness

    He has no situational awareness.

    He can't lead his receiver or throw behind him when necessary.

    He can't even consistently hit the check down accurately

    He doesn't know when to just take a sack.

    He doesn't know when to just throw it away.

    Those things have nothing to do with those around him. They are on him to improve. Hopefully MOrnhinweg can help him but I doubt it. I used to be a Sanchez apologist just like you. But after this past season I have lost all faith in him. Kid has all the physical tools but just doesn't have it between the ears where it matters most for his position.
    These are all valid points. Mark made horrific throws the last two years and there were no excuses for so many of them. Very poor decision making on his part. You can only make so many excuses for him. And the other facets are all regressing after four years. That shows a total lack of commitment on his part to me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    50
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    First off I think people put way too much blame. While it's far from where it used to be when he had Damien Woody and Faneca PFF ranked us 16th. Which is middle of the pack. Other qb's do more with a lot less there.
    It was far worse the season before and Mark wasn't THIS bad.

    Yes. Mark Sanchez has no weapons. But he himself lacks a lot of capabilities also that make a good QB.

    He has no leadership skills.

    He has no confidence.

    He has no pocket awareness

    He has no situational awareness.

    He can't lead his receiver or throw behind him when necessary.

    He can't even consistently hit the check down accurately

    He doesn't know when to just take a sack.

    He doesn't know when to just throw it away.

    Those things have nothing to do with those around him. They are on him to improve. Hopefully MOrnhinweg can help him but I doubt it. I used to be a Sanchez apologist just like you. But after this past season I have lost all faith in him. Kid has all the physical tools but just doesn't have it between the ears where it matters most for his position.
    Well said!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    836
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkib View Post
    He has no future in the NFL either.
    He does have a future as one of the top 10 busts in the past decades.
    2 Jets in that category in the past decade.. ****

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bronx Zoo
    Posts
    641
    vCash
    1500
    And he has no chance of being traded or released because of his contract, so this thread has no point other than aggravating us all...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,438
    vCash
    1500
    Even though he had no weapons, what really got under our skin was his decision making.. The majority of those picks were hard to watch..


    !Tank the season for Bridgewater!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,703
    vCash
    1500
    HE HAS NO...NO...MARLBLES

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWH0BHS0m04

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    Marbles...Ouevos?


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cp yankeesman View Post
    Mark Sanchez has no Offensive line!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Wide Receivers!!

    Mark Sanchez has no Tight Ends!!

    How can he succeed??


    Everyone on Colin Kapernick jock strap lol. He would suck on the jets too!!
    He also has NO MORE EXCUSES!

    Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    He also has NO MORE EXCUSES!
    I completely agree with this. I've said for two years that I wish Sanchez had a system and weapons around him so that we can actually see what he really is.

    If he's here in 2013, we'll know.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,569
    vCash
    1500
    He makes so many poor decisions, but it seems like he is going to get one more year. Rex and Mark are a package deal it seems.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •