Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Yakupov's celebrations

I love the showmanship.

On his first NHL goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8MdCQ6tXeY

He goes crazy and even goes to high five the goalie, doing a bit of a show for the fans.

Tonight he scored a clutch one, and managed to pull a Theo Fleury with a very dramatic goal

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=pipe42/latest/1/0/851311/clip/0

What are your thoughts on it?

He's a fantastic player and I find celebrations to be pretty fun especially if its in the heat of a moment (Celebrations in a blow out are a bit dumb unless they are creative)

vCash
    Kid's gonna be a star. Fans will love him. Opposing fans will hate him. Perfect.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I got to watch him play a season in Sarnia when he played for the Sting. Those celebrations are just the tip of the iceberg. He is an extremely emotional player and loves to entertain the crowd. I've never seen him do anything disrespectful to the other team while celebrating. Trust me, there are a lot better celebrations he will display during the season. Another player to keep an eye on for entertaining celebration moves is Alex Galchenyuk. He's a bit shy, but he is more creative than Yakki when it comes to the celi. I think it's great to see as long as they aren't disrespectful.
    Last edited by Lavy16; 01-25-2013 at 03:10 AM.

vCash
    Don Cherry will get on him like he did with Ovechkin

vCash
    emotional guy, like that he actually celebrates but people (don cherry, opponents) are going to hate on him in the media

vCash
    I love the passion that the kid shows. He's simply enjoying the game and that's what I love at the kid. His celebrations are not excessive or disrespect to the other team and I can't wait to see what else he does.

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    20GP / 9G / 13A / 1.1PPG / +20

vCash
    its really hard to argue against it .. its not disrespectful in any way .. it didnt take like 5 minutes .. and the fans really responded and got into the game ...

vCash
    I dunno I mean for me I can see both ways of how people/players can hate it and understand it. Some might say yea the kids young loves the game and gets excited when he scores, he's a rookie let him have his fun. At the same time I can understand people getting pissed acting like the kid just won the cup. That could create a target on his back from other players who might wanna knock him out for it. Personally i'm not a big fan of it I would celebrate a little bit but sliding across the ice on your knees would piss me off as a player and I would wanna lay him out and knock some sense into him. More of a welcome to the league message. But in the end I get it enjoy it but don't be surprised if he gets hurt b/c of it. I like Yakupov will be fun to watch. Just not as fun as Tarasenko will be though lol.

vCash
    I have absolutelyu never loved a Russian so much lol. He's friggen awesome, I love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    love over the top celleys

vCash
    I ****ing love this kid. And his cellies. Such a beaut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    love over the top celleys
    when it is necessary, it was great when he scored with 4 seconds left to tie the game but players shouldn't do it when their team is down on the scoreboard.

vCash
    so good for the game, and that org

vCash
    As long as the game is close or your winning I think you can do a celly.

I'd like to see some NFL type celebrations brought to hockey (or at leaset soccer ones lol)

vCash
    Hes a nut

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast