Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Question Just A Thought...

Looking over some stats and playoff pictures/standings on NBA.com and I noticed that the Lakers are 2-8 over their last 10 games, we're 6-4 and we've both got similar records (Lakers are 17-25 and we're 16-26). Yeah I know, I know...Lakers are in disarray and all, but in all honesty and being realistic here...are we really the better team than the Lakers right now?

Dathomir Rancors (4-2)

vCash
    They have the better players but I think we are the better team. If they get their **** together they'd stomp all over us. Right now thought we'd beat them in a hypothetical 7 game series.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Looking over some stats and playoff pictures/standings on NBA.com and I noticed that the Lakers are 2-8 over their last 10 games, we're 6-4 and we've both got similar records (Lakers are 17-25 and we're 16-26). Yeah I know, I know...Lakers are in disarray and all, but in all honesty and being realistic here...are we really the better team than the Lakers right now?
    Are we forgetting that the lakers blew us out just a few months back? it was so bad that there "best" players sat out the entire 4th quarter. And Nash didn't even play

so of course the lakers are better
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-25-2013 at 10:58 AM.