Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    The Saints fans on PSD are all stand up people we don't troll or call people names and all that BS. We defend our team but who doesn't. We don't attack fans of teams we don't like even Falcons fans.

But fans of other teams that don't like the Saints mainly Vikings fan seem to attack us all the time.

It was 2009 let it go fellas

But don't get me wrong I like the attention Saints get as my boy once said

"When you start winning people start hating your team"

Think about it you don't see many people disliking the teams that haven't won much do you?
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 01-26-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    The Saints fans on PSD are all stand up people we don't troll or call people names and all that BS. We defend our team but who doesn't. We don't attack fans of teams we don't like even Falcons fans.

But fans of other teams that don't like the Saints mainly Vikings fan seem to attack us all the time.

It was 2009 let it go fellas
    its just that guy...every fan fase has one of "those" guys that takes the game so seriously he has to rag on any fan of a team that he hates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah bro. I'm jealous as a Packers fan of the SAINTS. THE ****ING AINTS.

YOU WORE BAGS ON YOUR HEADS.

No, I don't hate the Saints, I'm not jealous either. I just think it's pure hilarity that people like you and Underdogz think Sproles and Colston are HOFers. Especially when you look at the WRs waiting to get in right now.

It's homerism taken to a whole new level. And jayjay. Don't make me go find where Underdogz said Sproles was a HOFer. Not hater fashion. Stating FACTS.
    Please don't call us Aints Norm

You're gonna make me take Mrs Norm out for a nice steak dinner and never call her again.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    its just that guy...every fan fase has one of "those" guys that takes the game so seriously he has to rag on any fan of a team that he hates.
    Yea I don't mind its all in fun to me. WHO DAT!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678