Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 109
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I never once said I Hate dismissed stats. Hate I said they aren't equal. Your magical Hate projectionHate isn't real either. We should use their first X games and their stats at that Hate point for a comparison. I don't know Hate how you made Colston's total yardage Hate projection, but it's over the moon. He won't get there.

    Seriously I'd loveHate to debate Hate you and stomp all over you Hate but all you can do is cry about hate.

    His numbers Hate are irrelevant. He's not a great player in this generation. It's just reality. You look at the numbers and fap, I watch the gamesHate and look at him Hate versus his peers. Hate He's not a top 10 WR. Not top 10 players don'tHate go in the place reserved for all time Hate greats. He isn't a great in his own Hate generation. Not even close.

    I rest my case. Hate

    you can get mad cause I call your hating *** a hater all you want but it is what it is.


    1. I dont dismiss stats, his numbers are irrelavent....... hater say what? lol


    2. cry about it? you made a whole tread with a poll like a big baby. You run and cry and get out your sigs and make treads every time you get your wittle feeling hurts. you are by far the biggest baby here.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,656
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    you can get mad cause I call your hating *** a hater all you want but it is what it is.


    1. You hate are contradicting hate your own self. lol


    2. cry about it? you made a whole tread with a poll like a big baby. You run and cry and get out your sigs and make treads every time you get your wittle feeling hurts. you are by far the biggest baby here.
    I'm not a baby. I just wanted to embarrass you for thinking a guy who's never even been top 6 at his position in any year of his career is a HOFer.

    I'm glad you backed off the topic and went and made it purely personal (although I have no idea what #1 means, I don't think anyone could decider that) I'll consider that the your admission of defeat. Good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,656
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    You hate are contradicting hate your own self.
    This is epic. I caught you before the edit. This shows why I shouldn't waste my time.


    In regards to your ninja edit. I didn't dismiss his numbers. His numbers are large. I get that. But they still aren't good enough for top 6 any year for any major category during his career. That's not dismissing, it's putting into perspective. Also you created a projection without taking into account a drop off or decline as he ages. I'm not going to accept your projection as fact. That's silly. What I can prove is him versus his peers in his career. He's never been a top 6 WR, that's fact. Probably even lower in reality. It's too bad you cannot accept that and have to whine about me personally and do anything to deflect the debate away from the facts and onto something personal about me. I mean if I had to take up this ridiculous debate from your side I guess I would avoid the facts too...........
    Last edited by Norm; 01-25-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,622
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    you can get mad cause I call your hating *** a hater all you want but it is what it is.


    1. I dont dismiss stats, his numbers are irrelavent....... hater say what? lol


    2. cry about it? you made a whole tread with a poll like a big baby. You run and cry and get out your sigs and make treads every time you get your wittle feeling hurts. you are by far the biggest baby here.
    PSD Rules to debating
    1. If you cannot dispute with logic....refer to calling someone a hater
    2. If rule #1 fails then call the person a baby or a troll

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Here rather than use bulk volume numbers that I'm not sure how you came up with for a projection....did you just take his average yards and multiply by how long you think he'll play with no progressive drop off? Lulz. Yeah, I'm the hater and you're not the homer.

    I'll do this. I'll post what I posted again. Look at Colston's numbers AGAINST HIS PEERS. Rather than people from past generations. Instead of being the typical saints fan ZOMG LOKE AT HOW MENY YERDZ BREEZ THROUGHS FER!!!!!!!!! And look at how he ranks against his peers so far in his career.




    Now, again, without comparing stats to guys who played 20 years ago to a kid who plays on a team who's thrown the ball more than anyone in the NFL during his time there. Looking at him compared to his peers. Tell me again that is a HOFer. He's NEVER BEEN ABOVE TOP 7 IN ANYONE CATEGORY. HOW THE **** CAN A NON TOP 6 PLAYER AT HIS POSITION BE

    IN

    THE

    HALL

    OF

    FAME


    Here you go with the volume stats again. Hello hater, they count just as much. lol


    Compare his pace to guys who got a chance now then hater. wes, reggie, who? We can use what ever era you want. An it's still the same. Thats why you want to ignore his numbers. because they make your entire argument look foolish.

    Has anyone ever uttered these words in a HOF debate.....his "NUMBERS ARE IRRELAVENT".

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,656
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Here you go with the volume stats again. Hello hater, they count just as much. lol


    Compare his pace to guys who got a chance now then hater. wes, reggie, who? We can use what ever era you want. An it's still the same. Thats why you want to ignore his numbers. because they make your entire argument look foolish.

    Has anyone ever uttered these words in a HOF debate.....his "NUMBERS ARE IRRELAVENT".
    You're not going to bait me into getting upset by saying the same crap you already said and I refuted.

    A. It's not volume stats. Do you honestly not believe there are more passing yards this year than in the past man? C'mon. There were twice as many 1000 yard receivers this year than when Tim Brown was a rookie. I'm trying to rank his statistical output against the peers of this generation. Which basically means if you think Colston is a HOFer, that this generation will put out at least 6 other WRs into the HOF. Fat chance.

    B. I've said 5 times now that I've never said numbers are IRRELEVANT. Nor have I ONCE said that. I said all things are not equal if you're going to compare him to Brown or Carter or what have you since they didn't play in the post Peyton Rules NFL. That's all. Everyone knows that is true. It's not some crazy hater theory I invented.



    P.S. How do you explain how no other fans in that poll think Colston has a chance? Are they also all haters who think numbers are irrelevant? Or are they just maybe impartial parties who realize he's not been a dominant player within his generation so he has no shot at be a HOFer despite what his total career numbers may end up being according to you.
    Last edited by Norm; 01-25-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,130
    vCash
    1500
    HOF is half stats and half eye test. Colston might get the stats if he continues this pace for 6 years, but he never passed the eye test. In today's NFL WR stats are miserably inflated. Has Colston ever been "elite" or top five at his position in a given year? Maybe, but he sure as hell hasn't for as long as he'd need to be to be a HOFer.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,656
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    HOF is half stats and half eye test. Colston might get the stats if he continues this pace for 6 years, but he never passed the eye test. In today's NFL WR stats are miserably inflated. Has Colston ever been "elite" or top five at his position in a given year? Maybe, but he sure as hell hasn't for as long as he'd need to be to be a HOFer.
    This is all that needs to be said. But if you say it, you obviously have an agenda. My only agenda is bringing homers back to reality lol

    I'm almost positive he's never been a consensus top 5 anyways.

    He's never even made the Pro Bowl for God's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    PSD Rules to debating
    1. If you cannot dispute with logic....refer to calling someone a hater
    2. If rule #1 fails then call the person a baby or a troll

    great let me add a few.

    3. Ignore 1 and 2 if they call you a homer.
    4. Number are more logically, than guesstimation of where someone ranks.
    5. know whats going on and who said what before you open your mouth.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,656
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    great let me add a few.

    3. Ignore 1 and 2 if they call you a homer.
    4. Number are more logically, than guesstimation of where someone ranks.
    5. know whats going on and who said what before you open your mouth.
    Never top 5 at his position in the three major stats. Yards, Recs, TDs.
    Zero Pro Bowls in 7 years of starting.

    Find me a WR in the HOF who has these two things. I'll be waiting.

    "4. Number are more logically, than guesstimation of where someone ranks."

    Lol, seriously? I can't believe you sit and talk down to me while you talk like this. Nobody could possibly know what that means but you.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,622
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    great let me add a few.

    3. Ignore 1 and 2 if they call you a homer.
    4. Number are more logically, than guesstimation of where someone ranks.
    5. know whats going on and who said what before you open your mouth.
    So Colston is going to get into the HOF while CC is still sitting waiting? Dude was #2 in almost every receiving record when he retired. Colston wont sniff anywhere CLOSE to that. Who in the nfl since he's been drafted to you think is better than colston honest question.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This is epic. I caught you before the edit. This shows why I shouldn't waste my time.


    In regards to your ninja edit. I didn't dismiss his numbers. His numbers are large. I get that. But they still aren't good enough for top 6 any year for any major category during his career. That's not dismissing, it's putting into perspective. Also you created a projection without taking into account a drop off or decline as he ages. I'm not going to accept your projection as fact. That's silly. What I can prove is him versus his peers in his career. He's never been a top 6 WR, that's fact. Probably even lower in reality. It's too bad you cannot accept that and have to whine about me personally and do anything to deflect the debate away from the facts and onto something personal about me. I mean if I had to take up this ridiculous debate from your side I guess I would avoid the facts too...........

    Wait what?!


    1. Why did you leave YOUR post I was replying to out?


    Heres your post.

    "never once said I Hate dismissed stats. Hate I said they aren't equal. Your magical Hate projectionHate isn't real either. We should use their first X games and their stats at that Hate point for a comparison. I don't know Hate how you made Colston's total yardage Hate projection, but it's over the moon. He won't get there".

    "Seriously I'd loveHate to debate Hate you and stomp all over you Hate but all you can do is cry about hate".







    But Unlike you. By your own admission i took that off before you said anything. because it was TOO SILLY and CHILDISH. An more how you act like a little kid.


    2. You said you don't dismiss stats but his numbers are irrelevant. I accused you of contradicting yourself. But then I decided by you own admission before you post to go back and actually show the contradition.


    So if you don't mind me asking what is so epic? me choosing not to be as silly as you. Or me choosing to proved more detail and actually show where i felt you conducted yourself.
    Last edited by jayjay33; 01-25-2013 at 05:41 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    So Colston is going to get into the HOF while CC is still sitting waiting? Dude was #2 in almost every receiving record when he retired. Colston wont sniff anywhere CLOSE to that. Who in the nfl since he's been drafted to you think is better than colston honest question.
    No,No, No i didnt say he was going to the HOF I said at his current pace he had a chance.


    But i'll make this easy for you to shut this down. Can you give me an example of a player with stats near colstons current pace and a super bowl ring. That didnt have a "chance" at the hall? carter, reed and brown all had/have a legit chance and brown and carter played for 50 years to get their stats.


    What your saying has never happened before. So I don't see what your basing it on.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,622
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    No,No, No i didnt say he was going to the HOF I said at his current pace he had a chance.


    But i'll make this easy for you to shut this down. Can you give me an example of a player with stats near colstons current pace and a super bowl ring. That didnt have a "chance" at the hall? carter, reed and brown all had/have a legit chance and brown and carter played for 50 years to get their stats.


    What your saying has never happened before. So I don't see what your basing it on.
    So you avoid my question? I'm asking what wide outs you think have been better than him. He has no probowls (while a terrible way to judge 0 says something), no all pro selections, has never led the league in any receiving category, and you bring up a ring? Seriously thats a terrible argument. He would have to continue for years at a ridiculous place to even be considered.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Never top 5 at his position in the three major stats. Yards, Recs, TDs.
    Zero Pro Bowls in 7 years of starting.

    Find me a WR in the HOF who has these two things. I'll be waiting.

    "4. Number are more logically, than guesstimation of where someone ranks."

    Lol, seriously? I can't believe you sit and talk down to me while you talk like this. Nobody could possibly know what that means but you.


    Oh excuse me, I know your old, so let me pretend to care and rephrase.

    Numbers are more logical, than A "guesstimation" (which is slang for talking out of your butt) of where someone ranks. Would you like me to define slang as well?



    If I talk down to you it's because rave and rant and act like a little 2 year old every time you get upset.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •