Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...arques-Colston

Everyone go vote for Marques GOATston

I will adress your comments in a minute, but do you see what i mean about how you go waaaaaaaaay over board. lmao Your thing with the saints is beyond weird. lol

vCash
    Even if Colston ended up with great stats, he's just a product of Drew Brees. Maybe put him into the HOF and put on his name "Only here because of Drew Brees throwing 600+ a year" LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    I will adress your comments in a minute, but do you see what i mean about how you go waaaaaaaaay over board. lmao Your thing with the saints is beyond weird. lol
    Has zero to do with the Saints and everything to do with trying to show people how incredibly biased they can be about their team. I also hate the Raiders, Seahawks, Jets, Steelers, Giants. Because their fans think everything about their team is the GOAT, or have in the past. I'll rant against any fan base that goes on and on like this. I don't care who it is. It's not my fault you can't handle it and need to think I hate your team or have some obsession. I only have an obsession with embarrassing homers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    I feel like if you are accusing people of being jealous of the Saints, you haven't been a Saints fan for long.
    And I'm a Packers fan. The only team I could possibly be jealous of IMO is the Patriots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Even if Colston ended up with great stats, he's just a product of Drew Brees. Maybe put him into the HOF and put on his name "Only here because of Drew Brees throwing 600+ a year" LOL
    To be fair, every wide receiver is a product of their QB's to a pretty significant degree. If Matthew Stafford and the Lions didn't throw the ball so much, would Megatron be as productive? No.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Has zero to do with the Saints and everything to do with trying to show people how incredibly biased they can be about their team. I also hate the Raiders, Seahawks, Jets, Steelers, Giants. Because their fans think everything about their team is the GOAT, or have in the past. I'll rant against any fan base that goes on and on like this. I don't care who it is. It's not my fault you can't handle it and need to think I hate your team or have some obsession. I only have an obsession with embarrassing homers.
    This is true

vCash
    That sounds like "has a chance" to me. Not it's hilarous.....ie ridiculous to think he has a chance. which was the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    To be fair, every wide receiver is a product of their QB's to a pretty significant degree. If Matthew Stafford and the Lions didn't throw the ball so much, would Megatron be as productive? No.
    Megatron was productive with Shaun Hill.

Case and point.

vCash
    That sounds like "has a chance" to me. Not it's hilarous.....ie ridiculous to think he has a chance. which was the point.
    Not really.

vCash
    Marques Colston's HOF Resume:

Times Top 10 In Yards-Once
    2007-8th

Times Top 10 In Receptions-Twice
    2007-8th
    2010-10th

Times Top 10 In TD Recs-Four
    2006-10th
    2007-7th
    2009-10th
    2010-7th

So.......he's been a fringe top 10 player about 1/3 to 1/2 of his seasons AT BEST. PUT THAT KID IN THE HOF MAN.

vCash
    Huh? I think I answered it pretty easily with the rest of this. He's been a fringe top 10 WR his entire career. Guys who are top 5-10, THAT'S BEING GENEROUS, at their position during their careers................they DON'T BELONG IN THE HALL OF FAME.

Tim Brown
    1094 14934 13.7 100

Cris Carter
    1101 13899 12.6 130 80 + no ring

Andre Reed
    951 13198 13.9 87 + no ring

Colston current pace.
    1100 15000 15.0 120 + a ring

Is there any NON hater that would call that ridiculos? you are so far beyond hate i dont even know what to call it. You are so bais that you basicly just said (in a HOF debate mind you) that your gonna dismiss the stats and the ring. So basicly all your going of is name and hate. lol

Bottom line ANYONE who thinks it's hilarious for someone with HOF stats to have a CHANCE to make the HOF is without a doubt HATER.

See thats what I mean by your a hater. You go faaaaar beyond the norm, cuase you "hate". A normal person would say those numder will give him a chance but i dont think he will. A hater LKIE YOU will say..... what?! thats hilarious , he as zero chance.....etc. I rest my case.

vCash
    Not really.

I'll let your own words speak for themselves.

"He needs AT LEAST 400 more catches, so 5 more seasons of 80 catches. Plus 1000 yards each season, and 10 TDS. AT LEAST."

His pace is beyond that and he has a ring. So yes really.
    Last edited by jayjay33; 01-25-2013 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Megatron was productive with Shaun Hill.

Case and point.
    Ok... *insert WR whose production dropped because their QB sucked or was injured here*.

Case and counterpoint.

vCash
    Tim Brown
    1094 14934 13.7 100

Cris Carter
    1101 13899 12.6 130 80 + no ring

Andre Reed
    951 13198 13.9 87 + no ring

Colston current pace.
    1100 15000 15.0 120 + a ring

Is there any NON hater that would call that ridiculos? you are so far beyond hate i dont even know what to call it. You are so bais that you basicly just said (in a HOF debate mind you) that your gonna dismiss the stats and the ring. So basicly all your going of is name and hate. lol

Bottom line ANYONE who thinks it's hilarious for someone with HOF stats to have a CHANCE to make the HOF is without a doubt HATER.

See thats what I mean by your a hater. You go faaaaar beyond the norm, cuase you "hate". A normal person would say those numder will give him a chance but i dont think he will. A hater LKIE YOU will say..... what?! thats hilarious , he as zero chance.....etc. I rest my case.
    Here rather than use bulk volume numbers that I'm not sure how you came up with for a projection....did you just take his average yards and multiply by how long you think he'll play with no progressive drop off? Lulz. Yeah, I'm the hater and you're not the homer.

I'll do this. I'll post what I posted again. Look at Colston's numbers AGAINST HIS PEERS. Rather than people from past generations. Instead of being the typical saints fan ZOMG LOKE AT HOW MENY YERDZ BREEZ THROUGHS FER!!!!!!!!! And look at how he ranks against his peers so far in his career.

Marques Colston's HOF Resume:

Times Top 10 In Yards-Once
    2007-8th

Times Top 10 In Receptions-Twice
    2007-8th
    2010-10th

Times Top 10 In TD Recs-Four
    2006-10th
    2007-7th
    2009-10th
    2010-7th

Now, again, without comparing stats to guys who played 20 years ago to a kid who plays on a team who's thrown the ball more than anyone in the NFL during his time there. Looking at him compared to his peers. Tell me again that is a HOFer. He's NEVER BEEN ABOVE TOP 7 IN ANYONE CATEGORY. HOW THE **** CAN A NON TOP 6 PLAYER AT HIS POSITION BE

IN

THE

HALL

OF

FAME

vCash

I never once said I Hate dismissed stats. Hate I said they aren't equal. Your magical Hate projectionHate isn't real either. We should use their first X games and their stats at that Hate point for a comparison. I don't know Hate how you made Colston's total yardage Hate projection, but it's over the moon. He won't get there.

Seriously I'd loveHate to debate Hate you and stomp all over you Hate but all you can do is cry about hate.

His numbers Hate are irrelevant. He's not a great player in this generation. It's just reality. You look at the numbers and fap, I watch the gamesHate and look at him Hate versus his peers. Hate He's not a top 10 WR. Not top 10 players don'tHate go in the place reserved for all time Hate greats. He isn't a great in his own Hate generation. Not even close.

I rest my case. Hate

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast