Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    You really shouldn't entertain those two. They have had a hate/jealousy thing for the saints for years. The more they hate the more you know the saints are doing something right. Lol

The only names I've heard mentioned are brees, colston and sproles. An 2 out of the 3 are on pace. So of course in true hater fashion they'll only mention sproles. Lol

Your best bet would be to ignore them. However, If you really want to piss them off. You should ask if that walking choke job they got at QB has made it in HOF yet. An watch the sparks fly. Lmao.......
    Yea I was just stirring the pot
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    You really shouldn't entertain those two. They have had a hate/jealousy thing for the saints for years. The more they hate the more you know the saints are doing something right. Lol

The only names I've heard mentioned are brees, colston and sproles. An 2 out of the 3 are on pace. So of course in true hater fashion they'll only mention sproles. Lol

Your best bet would be to ignore them. However, If you really want to piss them off. You should ask if that walking choke job they got at QB has made it in HOF yet. An watch the sparks fly. Lmao.......
    Yeah bro. I'm jealous as a Packers fan of the SAINTS. THE ****ING AINTS.

YOU WORE BAGS ON YOUR HEADS.

No, I don't hate the Saints, I'm not jealous either. I just think it's pure hilarity that people like you and Underdogz think Sproles and Colston are HOFers. Especially when you look at the WRs waiting to get in right now.

It's homerism taken to a whole new level. And jayjay. Don't make me go find where Underdogz said Sproles was a HOFer. Not hater fashion. Stating FACTS.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Everyone ignore CSSTL.

But I really want to see who Sean brings in as the new DC.

Who are some good 3-4 options out there right now? I thought that we were going to bring in Lovie Smith if we stuck with the 4-3, his schemes in Chicago would have fit the personnel of NO's defense IMO, but this is interesting.

I like the move, I like the 3-4 more then the 4-3, as long as we have the right personnel. Who are some DC options?
    Get your Canadian ***** into the Saints forum. We've got threads on this to discuss

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I'd imagine they let go of Sedrick Ellis, maybe keep Bunkley around in terms of the former DT's.
    Junior Galette is extremely quick.
    Turk McBride and Martez Wilso wouldn't be horrible fits.

I don't know if they're going to drop anyone to linebacker and frankly I'm not sure we have the lineman that are quick enough to drop into the linebacking group. I'd imagine the following..

They keep Vilma and Lofton as the two middle linebackers. The outside linebackers will be Hawthorne for sure, but who plays the other OLB?

Obviously they're going to have to address issues in the draft + we're 20 M over the cap. Unless they cut Vilma and play Jonathan Casillas at ILB (which wouldn't be smart), but they might have to. Micky Loomis pulls **** out of his *** and gets it done somehow, last season we didn't have much cap to work with and we figured out a way to bring in Curtis Lofton and Brodrick Bunkley.
    Actually, I think Galette and Wilson will be OLB's with Lofton and Hawthorne as inside guys

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Actually, I think Galette and Wilson will be OLB's with Lofton and Hawthorne as inside guys
    Between Galette and Wilson, whose going to play the SAM?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Between Galette and Wilson, whose going to play the SAM?
    likely depends on the style, which we won't know until we hire a Coordinator

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    likely depends on the style, which we won't know until we hire a Coordinator
    True. The conversion to a 3-4 an start off pretty terribly without a proper NT and a good edge setting SAM.

vCash
    Maybe the Saints will think about drafting John Jenkins since they are going to need a NT for this 3-4 scheme
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah bro. I'm jealous as a Packers fan of the SAINTS. THE ****ING AINTS.

YOU WORE BAGS ON YOUR HEADS.

No, I don't hate the Saints, I'm not jealous either. I just think it's pure hilarity that people like you and Underdogz think Sproles and Colston are HOFers. Especially when you look at the WRs waiting to get in right now.

It's homerism taken to a whole new level. And jayjay. Don't make me go find where Underdogz said Sproles was a HOFer. Not hater fashion. Stating FACTS.

1.Wow.....that over the top rant had jealousy and hate written all over it, lol. Oh yes, you clearly have no hate .........lmao! You got a hard on for the saints and brees thats waaaaay past normal and everybody knows it, hell even you know it. An this colston thing is yet another example. You know what they say if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck........it aint a no elephant. lmao

2. I never said anything about sproles.....I said colston has a chance to be one. But you think that's hilarous. At his current pace he should end up wit around 1,100 recptions 15,000 yds 120+ td's and at least 1 superbowl. An you think thats hilarous? Ok, well then compared to who? Who not in the HOF are those numbers hilarous compared to? Since your not just hating? lol

3. Now please show me how this is not only homer but homer taken to a whole new level. please show me how his current pace is so absurd compared to those "unnamed" others you mentioned, thats it's hilarous to think he could ever become a HOf'er. An since your not a hater it better be good. Otherwise you just put yourself on blast as a hater, yet again.
    Last edited by jayjay33; 01-25-2013 at 02:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Maybe the Saints will think about drafting John Jenkins since they are going to need a NT for this 3-4 scheme
    Definitely something we've talked about in the Saints forum. Lot of people think that Jonathan Hankins could be an option if we stayed at #15 or move up just a couple of spots, too.

vCash
    1.Wow.....that over the top rant had jealousy and hate written all over it, lol. Oh yes, you clearly have no hate .........lmao! You got a hard on for the saints and brees thats waaaaay past normal and everybody knows it, hell even you know it. An this colston thing is yet another example. You know what they say if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck........it aint a no elephant. lmao

I'm critical of your QB and the fact you think Colston is a HOF candidate. That's it. I have no reason to hate your team. Nor can you provide me one. You simply cry like a little child every time I say something you can't handle. Hey jayjay how did your ELITE QB do this year? Yeah, that's what I though. But hey, me being critical obviously isn't based on what I see and believe.......it's hate and jealousy FOR THE ****ING AINTS.

2. I never said anything about sproles.....I said colston has a chance to be one. But you think that's hilarous. At his current pace he should end up wit around 1,100 recptions 15,000 yds 120+ td's and at least 1 superbowl. An you think thats hilarous? Ok, well then compared to who? Who not in the HOF are those numbers hilarous compared to? Since your not just hating? lol

Underdogz said Sproles. That's why i said it originally. Colston has almost zero shot.

Tim Brown
    Cris Carter
    Andre Reed

Do you really think Colston's name belongs with them? Give me a break. And they can't even get in. Don't even get me started about the guys actually in. But I'm sure you'll recite stats again and talk about Lynn Swann or some BS as if that means that Colston hasn't been a fringe top 10 WR JUST IN HIS OWN GENERATION. Colston isn't going to explode statistically. He is what he is. A B class receiver who is good but not near great. A minor blip in the annuals of the NFL once it's all said and done. Nothing more.

Call it hate if you want. But I'd bet money that ZERO non-Saints fans think he will make the HOF. That isn't hate bro. It's the reality of people who don't wear the New Orleans homer glasses.

3. Now please show me how this is not only homer but homer taken to a whole new level. please show me how his current pace is so absurd compared to those "unnamed" others you mentioned, thats it's hilarous to think he could ever become a HOf'er. An since your not a hater it better be good. Otherwise you just put yourself on blast as a hater, yet again.
    Huh? I think I answered it pretty easily with the rest of this. He's been a fringe top 10 WR his entire career. Guys who are top 5-10, THAT'S BEING GENEROUS, at their position during their careers................they DON'T BELONG IN THE HALL OF FAME.

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...arques-Colston

Everyone go vote for Marques GOATston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...arques-Colston

Everyone go vote for Marques GOATston

do

vCash
    I feel like if you are accusing people of being jealous of the Saints, you haven't been a Saints fan for long.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast