Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 109
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Why hasn't this been mentioned yet?

    Spags is out after only 1 year, Sean Payton after being re-instated had a meeting and got rid of him obviously.

    Saints switching to a 3-4 scheme, need the right personnel though. Very interesting to see how we draft.
    So you ***** about this not being mentioned, then decide not to stick around to discuss it?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,765
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eibbor View Post
    Not gonna lie.. I hate the Saints but........ You are right... Honestly, after all the BS. I hope you are

    Don't worry your not the only one who hates the saints. Lol

    They better Be back to normal, I got my "mercy is for the weak" sig all picked out! Lol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    1,583
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Don't worry your not the only one who hates the saints. Lol

    They better Be back to normal, I got my "mercy is for the weak" sig all picked out! Lol
    Yeah, well... I got Brees in my keeper! lol
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Is Darren Sproles in the HOF yet?
    Sproles? No. But Colston just keeps building that resume - The Quiet Storm


    2012 Season

    REC YDS TD
    83 1,154 10

    Career

    532 7,394 58


    He's only 7 years into his career
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I remember when a lot of people were fearing the Saints even more after they signed Steve Spagnuolo and now look lol.
    I'll be the first to admit I thought things would work out a lot better with Spagnuolo. Oh well.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    67,919
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'll be the first to admit I thought things would work out a lot better with Spagnuolo. Oh well.
    Oh imagine that you're a det baseball fan now

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500
    Everyone ignore CSSTL.

    But I really want to see who Sean brings in as the new DC.

    Who are some good 3-4 options out there right now? I thought that we were going to bring in Lovie Smith if we stuck with the 4-3, his schemes in Chicago would have fit the personnel of NO's defense IMO, but this is interesting.

    I like the move, I like the 3-4 more then the 4-3, as long as we have the right personnel. Who are some DC options?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,765
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Sproles? No. But Colston just keeps building that resume - The Quiet Storm


    2012 Season

    REC YDS TD
    83 1,154 10

    Career

    532 7,394 58


    He's only 7 years into his career

    You really shouldn't entertain those two. They have had a hate/jealousy thing for the saints for years. The more they hate the more you know the saints are doing something right. Lol

    The only names I've heard mentioned are brees, colston and sproles. An 2 out of the 3 are on pace. So of course in true hater fashion they'll only mention sproles. Lol

    Your best bet would be to ignore them. However, If you really want to piss them off. You should ask if that walking choke job they got at QB has made it in HOF yet. An watch the sparks fly. Lmao.......

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,104
    vCash
    1500
    How is the front seven even going to line up? Jordan fits, maybe Will Smith, but who else?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    67,919
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Everyone ignore CSSTL.

    But I really want to see who Sean brings in as the new DC.

    Who are some good 3-4 options out there right now? I thought that we were going to bring in Lovie Smith if we stuck with the 4-3, his schemes in Chicago would have fit the personnel of NO's defense IMO, but this is interesting.

    I like the move, I like the 3-4 more then the 4-3, as long as we have the right personnel. Who are some DC options?
    best one on the market just went to the rams...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    How is the front seven even going to line up? Jordan fits, maybe Will Smith, but who else?
    I'd imagine they let go of Sedrick Ellis, maybe keep Bunkley around in terms of the former DT's.
    Junior Galette is extremely quick.
    Turk McBride and Martez Wilso wouldn't be horrible fits.

    I don't know if they're going to drop anyone to linebacker and frankly I'm not sure we have the lineman that are quick enough to drop into the linebacking group. I'd imagine the following..

    They keep Vilma and Lofton as the two middle linebackers. The outside linebackers will be Hawthorne for sure, but who plays the other OLB?

    Obviously they're going to have to address issues in the draft + we're 20 M over the cap. Unless they cut Vilma and play Jonathan Casillas at ILB (which wouldn't be smart), but they might have to. Micky Loomis pulls **** out of his *** and gets it done somehow, last season we didn't have much cap to work with and we figured out a way to bring in Curtis Lofton and Brodrick Bunkley.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    best one on the market just went to the rams...
    You clearly didn't read the 1st sentence in my post.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,030
    vCash
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    How is the front seven even going to line up? Jordan fits, maybe Will Smith, but who else?
    Smith and Vilma are probably gone.

    Wilson, Hicks, Galette, ETC should thrive and id be shocked if Romeo Crennel wasent Hired.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    So you ***** about this not being mentioned, then decide not to stick around to discuss it?
    HEY! Don't talk to T O like that you poop mouth
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 01-25-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Oh imagine that you're a det baseball fan now
    Shut up Donatello I been a Tigers fan.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •