Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    . So who cares how efficient they are at home when they aren't winning..
    this

vCash
    I can confirm the Bulls have been without a doubt better on the road than at home this season. No deng to go along with obviously no rose will hurt alot. You guys have been probably my favorite team to watch outside of the bulls, really interested to see how you guys look if Bogut can ever get back to a high level. Good luck tonight.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    I can confirm the Bulls have been without a doubt better on the road than at home this season. No deng to go along with obviously no rose will hurt alot. You guys have been probably my favorite team to watch outside of the bulls, really interested to see how you guys look if Bogut can ever get back to a high level. Good luck tonight.
    Thanks Bro! Good luck to you too.

vCash
    Basketball is more than stats, even advanced stats.

vCash
    This is a win. And curry has a huuugge game

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Even I can't jokingly say "Loss" here. They are playing without their stars.

vCash
    Big Win. Curry will have a Karl Malone type post snub game and scorch the Bulls for over 40.

Warriors will continue their dominance of the East with a 4-0 road trip, start the quest for the 3rd seed.

vCash
    It's be nice to see Curry go off. Hopefully Klay has another good game.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    this
    It's a better predictor of future success. I am not saying we will not win this game, but to suggest they are worse at home than they are on the road is stupid, especially if you are only basing it on records.

Unless you think teams are as good as their records say, like the 11-5 Colts and the 11-5 Seahawks. Records do not predict future success, efficiency does. It's a fact. And it is shown through out the ages in every single sport, every single year.

vCash
    Don't approach them with facts or logic, facts and logic are invalid on PSD.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I can tell they are worse at home with this opening.

vCash
    If you want to know what progressing to the mean means, this is what that means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    It's a better predictor of future success. I am not saying we will not win this game, but to suggest they are worse at home than they are on the road is stupid, especially if you are only basing it on records.

Unless you think teams are as good as their records say, like the 11-5 Colts and the 11-5 Seahawks. Records do not predict future success, efficiency does. It's a fact. And it is shown through out the ages in every single sport, every single year.
    you cant be serious with this post. efficiency is a better predictor of success than team record? so like...do the experts ever say they are efficient in determining how good some team will be?

"well based on last years record of 50-32, i predict they can go 50 wins again no problem".. nobody uses efficiency as an argue point. a better predictor would be key injuries, offseason acquisitions and previous record.

i mean the colts 11-5 record was inflated right? just like how the warriors were 48-34 and still sucked enough to not the playoffs? you make no sense dude.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quite the game, we played terrible but man the officials were awful for both teams as well. I wouldn't say they gave a disadvantage to the warriors or anything, but all the moving screen/traveling calls were pretty bad. Boozer got hosed quite a few times.
    Last edited by robbnen#31; 01-25-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast