Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 42: Golden State Warriors (26-15) @ Chicago Bulls (25-16)

@

Friday, January 25th, 2013
    5:00PM Pacific Time

United Center
    Chicago, Illinois
    The 312

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

Chicago Bulls

THE RUNDOWN

MUST WIN GAME

Warriors road record: 12-9
    Bulls home record: 13-11

Thread goal: 300 posts
    Last edited by MackShock; 01-25-2013 at 02:58 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    why did you list the hornets home record?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    why did you list that curry and lee would be out?

fail

vCash
    lee doesnt wanna get hurt before the all star game and curry is mad he didnt make it so hes sitting out until he gets to the game as an injury reserve

vCash
    Mackshock must have been high when he made this lol

Oh... and we got this!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 6-4
    Warriors = 8-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Did it ever occur to you to knuckleheads I just use the templates from the Hornets game for this 1 and forgot to finish the edits...loll

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    This would be a quality road win.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Bulls are a better team on the road than at home so we have a big chance of winning. Also I hope Stephon curry Has an explosive game as he is mad he didn't make the All Star team. And I also hope David Lee is not slouch because he made the All Star team

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Bulls are a better team on the road than at home so we have a big chance of winning. Also I hope Stephon curry Has an explosive game as he is mad he didn't make the All Star team. And I also hope David Lee is not slouch because he made the All Star team
    No, they are not. That stat is a coincidence. Bulls are better at home and they put up better efficiency marks at home. They will likely improve at home and regress on the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post

by that logic every single player in the league should have a break out game following the all star game.... LOL players either made it or they didnt make it- lol and according to you either way they should explode hahaha.

That reminds me of fitz talking about opposing teams. If the team has won 5 in a row... the warriors should be worried cuz they are playing well. If the team has lost 8 of its last 10- the warriors are doomed because the team is looking to get out of a losing streak. its amazing they have 26 wins cuz every team either just lost or just won LOL- and either way the warriors are in for an uphill battle according to fitz. who cares if its the 14-27 hornets or the 33-9 thunder- warriors should hope they can compete with them.

vCash
    That being said- The warriors have played the bulls pretty well the last 2 or 3 yrs. For some reason rose hasnt played well against curry very well.... so maybe the change to the bulls game plan from previous meetings with the warriors (NO rose) will help them. Im expecting a good game though.

vCash
    Do we really have a better record than the Bulls right now or has he not changed the info yet?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    No, they are not. That stat is a coincidence. Bulls are better at home and they put up better efficiency marks at home. They will likely improve at home and regress on the road.
    No offense but he's right. The Bulls are a better team on the road than at home, 13-11 at home and 12-5 on the road. Beating up the New York Knicks and cryami heat on the road while losing to the Phoenix Suns and Charlotte Bobcats at home while they were on 5 and 18 game losing streaks.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    The Bulls have to travel after this game for an epic showdown vs. the Wizards tomorrow night, so they might not be entirely focused on the Warriors. You guys should be good.

vCash
    Guppy, you must like trolling me or something. The statistics are as clear as day yet you find a way to say that it is just a coincidence. You're basically saying that it happened by chance. But I guess if it ain't advanced stats you don't care or it is invalid.. efficiency doesn't mean squat if you lose.. and the Bulls have lost more at home than they have on the road. So who cares how efficient they are at home when they aren't winning..
    Last edited by MackShock; 01-25-2013 at 03:28 PM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast