Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sanchez and his cap effect...

He's probably going to be a Jet next year, but it doesn't mean he has to start.

<link>

Side: Tanny's deals had no grey area, they were either good or bad.

vCash
    What bargain bin QB is going to honestly walk in an blow the doors off Sanchez in a short training camp battle?

vCash
    Now you know why Tanny was fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan10 View Post
    What bargain bin QB is going to honestly walk in an blow the doors off Sanchez in a short training camp battle?
    I don't think a QB has to blow the doors off Sanchez to become starter, they just have to show that they are capable of making less mistakes than Sanchez combined with adequate play.

Sanchez is not alot to beat out, it's just a matter of who will be given the op to compete against him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I don't think a QB has to blow the doors off Sanchez, they just have to show that they are capable of making less mistakes than Sanchez combined with adequate play.

Sanchez is not alot to beat out, it's just a matter of who will be given the op to compete against him.
    Everything the jets have said so far has been "open competition", if they truly mean it they will bring in some QB's in FA and hopefully draft one. I just have a hard time believing the jets would let Mark and his salary ride the bench.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Everything the jets have said so far has been "open competition", if they truly mean it they will bring in some QB's in FA and hopefully draft one. I just have a hard time believing the jets would let Mark and his salary ride the bench.
    They could also be referring to McElroy, but I think they'll bring in someone like a Matt Moore, Chad Henne, or Tavaris Jackson.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    They could also be referring to McElroy, but I think they'll bring in someone like a Matt Moore, Chad Henne, or Tavaris Jackson.
    I think they'll bring in either Flynn or Jackson and draft a qb somewhere in rds 2-4. I think Tebow and MacElroy will be gone. But I think that mix of qb's will definitely push Mark and he's going to either sink or swim. How sad would it be if Sanchez ended up as our 3rd stringer next season?

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Moore has WCO experience. If they do/must keep Sancez, I'd bet money that Moore is here competing. Low cost, solid backup.

vCash
    Moore and henne always looked like a better qb then Sanchez even with a shity lolphins team
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    I think they'll bring in either Flynn or Jackson and draft a qb somewhere in rds 2-4. I think Tebow and MacElroy will be gone. But I think that mix of qb's will definitely push Mark and he's going to either sink or swim. How sad would it be if Sanchez ended up as our 3rd stringer next season?
    Flynn + Sanchez = Too much money spent on QB's to field a full team.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Moore and henne always looked like a better qb then Sanchez even with a shity lolphins team
    No, thats not true. I know Sanchez stunk it up last season but but the dolphins were trying to claim Henne was better than Mark and he stunk so bad even their loud mouth homers couldn't bring themselves to say it anymore.

vCash
    I want Jason Campbell
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesyLakeShow View Post
    I want Jason Campbell
    Do you have any idea how much this guy fumbles?

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Do you have any idea how much this guy fumbles?
    I guessing not as much as the Sanchize?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I guessing not as much as the Sanchize?
    If we're bringing in someone for next year, it should be an upgrade, not a lateral move.

-Sun Tzu

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast