Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    LoL. I should have picked a better screen name. I was given the Proximo handle at random by my X-Box when I set up an X-Box360 live gamer profile. I later watched the movie Gladiator for the 200th time and saw that the Roman venture capitalist that owned Maximus was named Proximo, fits well with my USC loyalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I am a big USC fan, and have been since the early 1980's. I am also a big Carson Palmer fan. My USC loyalties however have not caused me to hold the same sentiments for Leinart, Marinovich or other bums. I have watched Carson play since High School. I have seen him make throws that only a handful of past and present NFL QB's can make. I saw that beautiful pass he completed a nanosecond prior to having his knee blown up in the playoffs against Pittsburgh. He can truly be as elite as elite gets. I agree he hasn't played up to his talent at times as an NFL QB. But, I also believe he can elevate his game and vindicate the price the Raiders paid to get him.

Thats what being a fan is all about. Not only do I believe in him, I believe that he is the best option the Raiders currently have a signal caller moving forward, and its all the better that he is my favorite player. You could be dead right, and my faith in Carson Palmer is a bit hypocritical relative to the criticism I doll out to McFadden. But, I am Carson Palmer fan. I think my USC QB will step up and get it done. I like to quote coach Herb Brooks when he was defending his decision to go with Jim Craig as the starting goalie for USA Hockey in 1980. Some people say Carson's game has been off, to which I reply, have you seen him when his game is on? Thursday Night Football, 2011 in San Diego. I expect more of the same next season now the Raiders are reverting to an offensive philosophic that demands what Carson can do best.

Its not about you being right or I being wrong, its about a different of opinion in Carson's ability to lead this team back to its winning ways. If he comes through, I am sure you will be as happy I would be about it, if he cannot. I will admit that I was wrong and hope for a better solution, maybe your boy Nassib. Best case Palmer shines, we draft Nassib to groom and we are both happy.
    Where did you go to HS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Bashing the team? Hating our rookies? Who the fuqk do you think you are? I agree with Stork on some things and disagree on others. I have thoroughly enjoyed debating with him. Let me guess, we're not fans because we don't like some of the players and sometimes question the direction the team has moved in. While debating with Stork I've questioned many things, and you can put this in quotation, Stork has you absolutely pegged and the jokes on you brother.
    Who the **** do you think I think I am?

I don't need your freaking approval to speak.

He has me pegged?

How so?

I talk circles around most in here when it comes to breaking down football.

Yeah, bashing players and hating. His baby like crying and whining is old but it has your dumb *** fooled.

I invited him to break down the zone read scheme so he could show me how his views were true but he refused.

That invitation is still open.

It isn't that he disagrees but when push comes to shove, he can't explain them in anything other than superficial cliches.
    Last edited by Da Swami; 02-02-2013 at 05:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    love it all except the nassib thingy.............oh hell noo!

How ironic this is how we felt when we first met Ryan Nassib at Syracuse, no one wanted the kid. 4 years later no one wants him to leave, isn`t life funny ?

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    Where did you go to HS?
    I am from Idaho. I attended college in California. My grandfather (USC alum) retired and moved to Rancho Santa Margarita. He was an avid booster and follower of Santa Margarita Catholic High School football, where Carson played. I used to watch him play with my grandfather in High School and USC.

vCash
    I am from Idaho. I attended college in California. My grandfather (USC alum) retired and moved to Rancho Santa Margarita. He was an avid booster and follower of Santa Margarita Catholic High School football, where Carson played. I used to watch him play with my grandfather in High School and USC.
    South OC is a QB factory.

Bob Johnson had some great teams at El Toro & Mission Viejo HS's and Mater Dei is a perennial powerhouse.

Rob Johnson, Steve Stenstrom, Pat Barnes, Todd Marinovich, CP, Mark Sanchez, etc.

Where in Idaho are you from?

I've done a lot of hunting & fishing up there.

vCash
    South OC is a QB factory.

Bob Johnson had some great teams at El Toro & Mission Viejo HS's and Mater Dei is a perennial powerhouse.

Rob Johnson, Steve Stenstrom, Pat Barnes, Todd Marinovich, CP, Mark Sanchez, etc.

Where in Idaho are you from?

I've done a lot of hunting & fishing up there.
    Live in Boise. Grew up in Eastern Idaho. Lots of good hunting and fishing up here.

vCash
    Live in Boise. Grew up in Eastern Idaho. Lots of good hunting and fishing up here.
    I have been duck hunting at Blackfoot Reservoir near Pacatello. I also went mule deer hunting in that area. The Boise area is great. Both Payette & Weiser counties are great for the sportsman. I have been all over the Selway River area and in to the St. Joe River basin in the interior. Idaho is home to the worlds largest trout species too as Kamloops are found in Lake Pend Orielle.

The Cour D' Alene area is somewhere I could go and disappear its so breath taking.

I love Idaho.

vCash
    I have been duck hunting at Blackfoot Reservoir near Pacatello. I also went mule deer hunting in that area. The Boise area is great. Both Payette & Weiser counties are great for the sportsman. I have been all over the Selway River area and in to the St. Joe River basin in the interior. Idaho is home to the worlds largest trout species too as Kamloops are found in Lake Pend Orielle.

The Cour D' Alene area is somewhere I could go and disappear its so breath taking.

I love Idaho.
    I find Idaho lacking in cultural diversity. I love California! http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/16000.html
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I don`t think you want to engage in stats with me young man, I have stats from 2012 that have never happened in NFL before, very bad ones . I don`t mind engaging with Proxy over Palmer however your youth rises to the top and this conversation couldn`t possibly go anywhere, I`m sorry kid.
    problem child is merely a name, i have a 25 year old and im no kid...suprise...that said quite "girl" when grown men are talking about a game that you disrespect daily with your theories!... i show stats and you still argue? whos the child now? a season with over 4000 yards and you talk trash...my info is real not made up in my dreams like your shiat! if anybody knows the coach im all about stats and reliable sources not angry BS about the bright spot on our team ...your a joke you should STFU while your ahead...
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

vCash
    problem child is merely a name, i have a 25 year old and im no kid...suprise...that said quite "girl" when grown men are talking about a game that you disrespect daily with your theories!... i show stats and you still argue? whos the child now? a season with over 4000 yards and you talk trash...my info is real not made up in my dreams like your shiat! if anybody knows the coach im all about stats and reliable sources not angry BS about the bright spot on our team ...your a joke you should STFU while your ahead...
    Have you ever considered the WWF? That could be your ticket.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    They're saying anquan boldin could be a free agent after the Superbowl to free up some cap space for Baltimore. I wouldn't mind having him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SC_RAIDER View Post
    They're saying anquan boldin could be a free agent after the Superbowl to free up some cap space for Baltimore. I wouldn't mind having him
    Do we have the $$$ to sign him? I'm all for signing him, but we may not have it to give......we'll have to wait and see.....but I'm not holding my breath, either...........

vCash
    trade the only player we have that gets yards after the carry?, besides reece and the newly acquired streator, you guys are bored! cut it out! i say criner is the odd man out because hagan is even better than him so forget about it...itll be jford, dhb, streator, criner, hagan ,next year get used to it, reggie wont fix whats not broke...
    Hagen? are you kiddin me! I say DHB and Hagen are gone. Get a slot guy that catches the dam ball....Ford can also hit the deep ball

vCash
    I am not so sure on DHB....his cap # is close to 10 mil.........but if he doesn't redo his contract, RM just might bite the bullet and let him go anyways.....but I think he'll renegotiate.....or I hope so....

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast