Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    he ment daryl wasnt on storks list of great qb players for the raiders..
    Lamonica, from what I researched, was a choker.

We could've won a couple of Super Bowls if he had better perfomances in the playoffs. Old era Manning. But then again, he was part of the reason they had a good team as well, the dude had an arm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post

We could've won a couple of Super Bowls if he had better perfomances in the playoffs. Old era Manning. But then again, he was part of the reason they had a good team as well, the dude had an arm.
    I've been told, by several very reliable sources, that Lamonica was a bully ballplayer. He was great when things went his way but awful when things got tight. He also had a reputation of quitting after getting hit hard.

-Stork

vCash
    I have always liked DHB, keep him if he restructures.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgersuck View Post
    I have always liked DHB, keep him if he restructures.
    I've always WANTED to like DHB. He just gives very little reason for me to do so. Same goes for Ford. Tons of dropped passes with a very light dusting of circus style catches.

Oakland hasn't had a solid receiver since Tim Brown left for Florida.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    You can't blame him for being on a crappy team. I'd like to see how Brady would react to getting hit as many times as he did last year.

Ya ya ya I know, he`s been on a crappy team 10 out of 11 years. Brady can achieve 10 yards in 3 plays without getting his face smashed in, matter of fact most quarterbacks can do it except for Oaklands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Even DHB's best year would be considered a down year for #1 wideouts. I never said I dislike DHB, and if you view my posts from years past, I always stuck up for the kid. He works hard and has great charecteristics, but the bottom line is he's not putting up the numbers he's getting paid for.
    I guess you are just another fan who does not realize that football is a team game.

Do you think the lack of rushing threat had something to do with the numbers dropping?

Our entire offense regressed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Last year was one season. I'll give everybody on offense a pass based on playcalling. But again, last year was only 1 year in four. What's DHB's excuse for the other 3 seasons? Sure he's improved, but has he played up to par with his salary? I personally don't think so. I expect much more out of him. Think about this: DHB was paid more than Anquan Boldin, Roddy White and Larry Fitzgerald in 2012. He's not worth that type of cash and cannot be compared to any of the players I just mentioned. Just stop and think about it.
    Are you serious?

Whats his "excuse" for the first 2 years?

Uh?

I don't know?

He was developing and transitioning to the pro game?

Ya think?

You said you give him a pass for last year but then ask what his excuse is for the other "3 seasons".

3 seasons?

Rookie WRs almost never produce on bad football TEAMS.

Why don't we judge him on how he has developed instead OK?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    he can't catch

he really can't catch

You obviously want to believe that but he caught almost everything in sight the last 2 seasons.

His productivity didn't drop because he dropped passes.

Just admit you don't like the guy OK?

Wrapping up in football insight is lame when he had very few drops the past 2 years.

Man up and admit you don't like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Swam is questioning my fandom again, eh? Sad little man wants my attention pretty badly.

I didn't put Lamonica on my list because the Lamonica I briefly got to see as a kid....sucked. He doesn't deserve to be on my list. I've said it over and over again, I don't categorize or qualify guys I haven't seen play or for portions of their careers I did not see. So I'm never going to talk up Lamonica, or Clem Daniels or Warren Wells or Dave Grayson. I know the names, I know what they've done...but they don't make my lists.

Lol, I guess that means I'm not a fan.

-Stork
    stork all the players you mention did things though ,well entitled to your opinions... its a little unfair to judge,because their career sucked in their beginning or sometime in their career its even worse to say because he sucked when you saw him because that couldve been the bad part of his stint or a bad game or 2 ...i think your the man for having seen him play and i consider you not only lucky but one of the raider loyal..i think your mad at them more then they were bad thats all,but ive read some of your old stuff and found out alot of your predictions have come true you are pretty solid while very business cold when it comes to our team no doubt from the lack of winning....i question your fanism no more and when i said i did it was ment to be funny like a ahole friend you know...i ment geez you so hard on our team its sounds like you dont like us anymore but i didnt mean for everyone to question you as a fan ...they shouldnt....that said show us some damn love for once stork show us your bright side of the mess that is my beloved RAIDERS.

vCash
    error
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 02-01-2013 at 06:22 PM.

vCash
    error
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 02-01-2013 at 06:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    stork all the players you mention did things though ,well entitled to your opinions... its a little unfair to judge,because their career sucked in their beginning or sometime in their career its even worse to say because he sucked when you saw him because that couldve been the bad part of his stint or a bad game or 2 ...i think your the man for having seen him play and i consider you not only lucky but one of the raider loyal..i think your mad at them more then they were bad thats all,but ive read some of your old stuff and found out alot of your predictions have come true you are pretty solid while very business cold when it comes to our team no doubt from the lack of winning....i question your fanism no more and when i said i did it was ment to be funny like a ahole friend you know...i ment geez you so hard on our team its sounds like you dont like us anymore but i didnt mean for everyone to question you as a fan ...they shouldnt....that said show us some damn love for once stork show us your bright side of the mess that is my beloved RAIDERS.
    I question whether he is a fan because he talks as if he wants us to fail.

He also exaggerates the many over simplified cliches fans repeat that analysts make popular.

Cliches are used when people who know the game try to simplify it for those who do not.

When used as the basis for football discussion, they sound like somebody trying to sound more knowledgeable than they are.

His list is nothing more than a popularity contest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post

yes he had an arm and took us to the playoffs and he should be on everyone's list just for that .whens the last time we tasted the playoff wind?..EXACTLY ! that said he was a piece of shiat in the locker room and everything the stork mentioned but he was a great player too.one more thing your sig pic with that girl that gots front butt is nasty no disrespect brother but have you seen it i think it an optical illusion or she was on a mirror but thats a front butt yep.
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 02-01-2013 at 07:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    I question whether he is a fan because he talks as if he wants us to fail.

He also exaggerates the many over simplified cliches fans repeat that analysts make popular.

Cliches are used when people who know the game try to simplify it for those who do not.

When used as the basis for football discussion, they sound like somebody trying to sound more knowledgeable than they are.

His list is nothing more than a popularity contest.
    i agree but thats the stork hes like the dos equis beer commercial guy, but, he also has a watermelon head, but, hes also a serious fan like us! he just needs a superbowl for some positive shiat to come out his mouth and he hates mundane, mediocrity. i hate to admit it but hes right, [in the business sense of thing anyways] dmc and dhb and ford and reece are my favs but its a business and if they dont compete because of injuries or not playing up to contract goals they should be dumped until all healthy non injury prone players are the raiders players that play up to the expectations of the fans and the coaches and they're contracts thats business ...but fans and coaches have faith in players especially with those as gifted as dmc and would love nothing more than to prove the storks of the world wrong ....sometime that happens and sometimes stork is right but he can be right and wrong if you get to know him! let him be wrong telling you the stuff you dont want to hear but let him be right because hes usually right in the business sense so give it to him unless dmc suddenly runs for 1300 or more yards next season and proves him wrong then he was right but he was wrong get it? because we should have traded him but we have faith in dmc and we see the potential (and so does stork just in a different way) to break out and get a new contract with 16 games and 1300 yards and if dmc doesnt then he was right again beacuse his business sense is we could get picks,or valuable trades while hes healthy but if he does nothing next year we get nothing for him... again get it? hes a hater but a good one hating for our best interest LOL
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 02-01-2013 at 07:12 PM.

vCash
    Guys, Stork is a die hard Raider Fan from way back. He is also a crusader and once he sets his eyes on a target he consistently hits around the bullseye. He doesn't like DMC - Now everyone knows and he was proven right last year...hence my sig. This season I see him playing with the get rid of Palmer notion and I predict he will soon attack that premise whole heartedly. Stork's a good guy you'll see.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast