Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 213
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,807
    vCash
    1500
    I have every confidence that McKenzie will continue to take the trash out, these two and certainly McFadden included.

    Next offseason should be very exciting.

    -Stork

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    trade the only player we have that gets yards after the carry?, besides reece and the newly acquired streator, you guys are bored! cut it out! i say criner is the odd man out because hagan is even better than him so forget about it...itll be jford, dhb, streator, criner, hagan ,next year get used to it, reggie wont fix whats not broke...
    Hagen & DHB will be gone. You forget about Moore?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I have every confidence that McKenzie will continue to take the trash out, these two and certainly McFadden included.

    Next offseason should be very exciting.

    -Stork
    You cant forget palmer.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    You cant forget palmer.
    Ideally, I agree. The next time we're contenders, none of the QB's currently on the team will be on the team.

    -Stork

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    1500
    How about Dwayne Bowe instead???

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,832
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Swami you are what your record says you are, you can list 20 excuses on the other family members if you wish. What does it change, absolutely nothing.

    History speaks louder than any of your offerings, therefore we`ll excuse your drivel.

    Oakland ran the ball pretty nicely in 2011, Palmer went 4 - 5 time to pull out the couch excuse ?
    Yeah the defenses inability to stop the run had nothing to do with any of the losses right?

    Newsflash: Everybody starts out 0-0 next year.

    You sure sling around cliches which is the first sign of an over simplified understanding of the game.

    Know nothing fans put Wins and losses squarely on the shoulder of the QB.

    Fans who understand football know its a team game.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,832
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Get rid of both of them one can't catch dhb and one can't stay healthy J ford. Let's get palmer some real wideouts so these plamer haters can see what the man can do when you give him some horses to throw to.
    You are still repeating the false mantra DHB can't catch?

    Just stop OK?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,832
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    The Raiders are in dire need of a slot possession receiver that can run precise routes and know where the sticks are. None of the group seems to be able to do that.
    The reason they come up short on the sticks is because CP has to dump the ball due to pressure and they break off their route.

    That is due to pressure.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500

    Thumbs up The Oakland Raiders cut ties with Carson Palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    You cant forget palmer.
    Please don`t use Palmer as an example, you`re going to upset the fan club.

    Players should be flocking out of Oakland like Canadian geese, anything else is unacceptable. 90% of the forum people want to keep everyone, 1 more year if if if if if.

    The above headline would be the greatest gift.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 01-25-2013 at 10:20 AM.





    Reggie got played in a New York Minute

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    Yeah the defenses inability to stop the run had nothing to do with any of the losses right?

    Newsflash: Everybody starts out 0-0 next year.

    You sure sling around cliches which is the first sign of an over simplified understanding of the game.

    Know nothing fans put Wins and losses squarely on the shoulder of the QB.

    Fans who understand football know its a team game.
    No defense is working for your boy, he killed the Raider spirit the first 15 minutes of every game he started. Palmer holds 2 of the newest failure records never to be duplicated again in anyones lifetime. It`s funny how you didn`t mention the defense in your original thought, let the trickle down begin.





    Reggie got played in a New York Minute

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    You are still repeating the false mantra DHB can't catch?

    Just stop OK?
    DHB has improved, but for what he is paid and where he was drafted (not his fault) he still has terrible balls skills and he still lets the ball get into his body too much. If it is not a deep comeback where he spins out of the tackle I can't think of the last time he caught a ball in stride and made a play (again, I know it has had to happen at some point). The key is, that little fraction of a second where he catches the ball into his body takes time. It is not a fluid motion where you snatch the ball out of the air and continue running full speed. More times than not, he will making a sliding body catch and be on the ground.

    Again, DHB is leaps and bounds improved, but not worth a salary over the $2-3 Million range and that is being generous for his skillset.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,932
    vCash
    1500
    You guys amaze me.
    Ford is in his 4th year.He did really well his rookie season and has been hurt for a year and a half.
    You want to dump him, while hes still on his rookie Peanuts contract when he can return kicks,has breal away speed,and shows an agressiveness that none of the other WRs do when going after the ball.

    No way Ford is going anywhere,except in trade.

    DHB,is not a WCO reciever,his routes stink and his hands are lead.That doesnt mean he has no value.The question is ,what IS that value and how does it impact our Cap.
    Im not sure of dead space issues with his contract but Im sure this is his last year on his rookie deal.
    RM may approach him regarding an extension.
    Why?
    Becaause if we can lower his cap number to the 2 or 3 million that his play has suggested he earned,then why would you cut a deep threat ,high jump specialist who works hard and is very coachable.

    I have been very critical; of DHB,but only because his salary was through the roof. He would be a nice depth player for 2 million a year over the next 3 years.

    we will carry 5-6 recievers and I dont see any FA money being spent@ that Position.I would love to see Jennings in silver and black ,but we have so many holes a Number one reciever is a Luxury.

    we will IMO, field the same exact WR unit from 2012 with Ford coming back,unless we trade a player.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    You guys amaze me.
    Ford is in his 4th year.He did really well his rookie season and has been hurt for a year and a half.
    You want to dump him, while hes still on his rookie Peanuts contract when he can return kicks,has breal away speed,and shows an agressiveness that none of the other WRs do when going after the ball.

    No way Ford is going anywhere,except in trade.

    DHB,is not a WCO reciever,his routes stink and his hands are lead.That doesnt mean he has no value.The question is ,what IS that value and how does it impact our Cap.
    Im not sure of dead space issues with his contract but Im sure this is his last year on his rookie deal.
    RM may approach him regarding an extension.
    Why?
    Becaause if we can lower his cap number to the 2 or 3 million that his play has suggested he earned,then why would you cut a deep threat ,high jump specialist who works hard and is very coachable.

    I have been very critical; of DHB,but only because his salary was through the roof. He would be a nice depth player for 2 million a year over the next 3 years.

    we will carry 5-6 recievers and I dont see any FA money being spent@ that Position.I would love to see Jennings in silver and black ,but we have so many holes a Number one reciever is a Luxury.

    we will IMO, field the same exact WR unit from 2012 with Ford coming back,unless we trade a player.
    I agree with Steph his contract is peanuts and will be available for 3 games, before finding the bench for the rest of the season lol.





    Reggie got played in a New York Minute

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    1,503
    vCash
    1500
    Dhb better take pay cut

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rogue River, OR
    Posts
    2,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mickraider View Post
    Hagen & DHB will be gone. You forget about Moore?
    Hagan will be out, he's a league journeyman.

    DHB is really good at the downfield blocking, strong dude, started to loose some confidence after being knocked the ****** out!! i think he tests the market and restructures. Moore could be trade bait, a 5th possibly or a trade to move up earlier.

    Like McInjury, I would like to see Ford stay healthy for a season.

    I would also like to see us give ausberry a go at reciever, he runs good routes, can catch and gets YAC with serious attitude, did an ok job filling in when all are receivers were down. He won't make it as a TE, he keeps dropping the weight he gains in the offseason and at 225-230 a DE will eat you up. but at 6'4", he's a monster target that will take on a LB. He was a beast at receiver at USC!! Won't happen, but i feel, if we get a true #1, we have the pieces.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •