Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Myrtle Beach Pelicans, Rangers Single A Team

Ok so unlike most of you I don't live in DFW anymore, I live in South Carolina. However, the Rangers single A team is out in Myrtle Beach. The Myrtle Beach Pelicans! It's only about 2 hours away from me so I am going to be taking some trips up there this summer and spring to see the games. Maybe try and meet some of the young up and coming prospects for the Rangers. And obviously, scope out the female scene on the beach.

Does anyone know who some of the or the top single A prospect for the Rangers would be? Or who may be there this year that I would want to look for? I know that Elvis Andrus and Matt Harrison came through the Pelicans.

Charleston South Carolina has the Riverdogs too, who are the single A team for the Yankees.

I don't know about all of you but I love minor league ball. They have a team in Columbia called the Blowfish which its really fun to go to. Tickets are only $5.00 and beers are just $2.50.
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    Joey Gallo might be there this season
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech