Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash

Rams hire Rob Ryan

The St. Louis Rams have hired Rob Ryan as their defensive coordinator, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The boisterous Ryan was fired as defensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys on Jan. 8, soon after owner Jerry Jones said he would make major changes to a team that finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.

After his ouster in Dallas, Ryan said, "I'll be out of work for like five minutes."

Jones alluded to two losses -- at Seattle in Week 2 and to Chicago at Cowboys Stadium in Week 4, when Dallas' defense was almost completely healthy -- as part of the reasons he let Ryan go.

Under Ryan, the Cowboys' defense was 19th overall, 17th against the run and 21st against the pass.

Last season, the Rams' defense was coached by a host of assistants after proposed defensive coordinator Gregg Williams was suspended by the NFL for his role in the New Orleans Saints' bounty scandal. The team announced earlier this month that Williams, who has yet to be reinstated by the NFL, won't be with the team next season.

Rams coach Jeff Fisher has a relationship with the Ryan family. He played under Rob's father, Buddy, in Chicago and also was a defensive coordinator under him in Philadelphia.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...dinator-source

vCash
    beat me to it! i love it. wish he would be a head coach

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    lol first thread i have made in a while. And i agree on that, I think Rob is one hell of a coach

vCash
    Nice signing. 3-4 defense, though?

vCash
    it'll be weird to see long and quinn in olb roles

vCash
    He sucks. He'd be a terrible HC and I don't see how he can improve the Rams. It should be all Fisher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He sucks. He'd be a terrible HC and I don't see how he can improve the Rams. It should be all Fisher.
    Especially after bringing in finnegan then drafting brockers and jenkings

vCash
    I'm fairly certain the Rams are sticking with a 4-3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenceman View Post
    I'm fairly certain the Rams are sticking with a 4-3.
    maybe their bringing back the 4-6 from fishers old coach and robs dad?

vCash
    overrated DC. Hes good but his defenses often end up having many flaws that can be quite costly

vCash
    He's a mediocre DC and his defenses have always been mediocre.

vCash
    Not gonna happen
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    YES!!

This means Ex-NFL ***. Coach Williams has NO takers!

Maybe, he even retires, what a BLANKING BLANK he was!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash

Thumbs up maybe their bringing back the 4-6 from fishers old coach and robs dad??

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    maybe their bringing back the 4-6 from fishers old coach and robs dad?

I loved it to and would like to see it tried again, just not at The MDs, because I do not it will ever work. To many pass first rules and great passing offenses.

I maybe a little tired, but it could not have been 4-DL & 6-LB, 1-DB, & all 3-yards within the LOS.

It had to at least been 4-DL-5-LB (9-within 3-yards of LOS)-2-CB; but probably was just 4-DL, 4-LB (8-within 3-yards of LOS), 2-CB & 1-FS.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-25-2013 at 12:34 AM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Why would a good coach like fisher want this fat ogre bum embarrassing his sidelines? This guy is just gonna **** a up a good thing they had going o well im happy with this signing.
    49ersssss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast