Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    God, he's an idiot.

he was more concerned about making a 37 year old pg under a 3 year contract expendable over his 27 year old center with 1 year you're trying to keep

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    That seems like a logical reason but he might of forgot this is Kobe's team. Run the triangle offence off Kobe. And Nash isn't a aggressive offensive player; the triangle would of been the best fit.

I keep harping this one point and it's so vital. Kobe's era, like Jordans, is defined by the triangle offense...no triangle, no title. With or without Phil, what they need to do is allow Kobe to have this system one more time before his time is up.

If you watched when Bernie was coaching, the Lakers ran that triple post play of the triangle and it was working...
    LINSANITY

vCash
    Jim Buss is a complete clown. How he became the president of anything is no minor miracle.

vCash
    I might get bashed for this, but at least Jimmy's heart was in the right place. Not only was Nash's role a concern, but I think that Buss also assumed that D'Antoni's offense would be easier to pick up and transition into halfway into the season, leading to his eventual hiring. That, of course, did not happen. He gambled and lost on the turn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    Jim Buss is a complete clown. How he became the president of anything is no minor miracle.
    Might wanna ahem change that sig lol
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan3118 View Post
    I might get bashed for this, but at least Jimmy's heart was in the right place. Not only was Nash's role a concern, but I think that Buss also assumed that D'Antoni's offense would be easier to pick up and transition into halfway into the season, leading to his eventual hiring. That, of course, did not happen. He gambled and lost on the turn.
    You make a good point...
    But his gamble was like picking the horse with a missing leg.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    good god
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan3118 View Post
    He assumed that Phil Jackson was nailing his sister and screwed him over publicly and hired Dantoni.

All of the BS above is to substantiate his inner hatred for PJ and the desire to shift the glory of winning a ring in 2013 from PJ to him and his "Genius" coaching decision...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Might wanna ahem change that sig lol
    i dont follow

vCash
    i don't think dwight will re-sign with us if MDA is still our coach next season.. since MDA don't believe in post play..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    Same stuff Ive been saying.

No one can argue that alllll the problems don't lead back to Jim Buss

vCash
    Good job Jimmy, Nash sucks and we have D Howard getting season leader numbers. Good move.

vCash
    Time to call up daddy Jimmy. Your a damn fool for not hiring Phil and going with this clown D Antoni. This season could have been sooo much better if they just finished the puzzle after acquiring the pieces in Nash and Dwight. Phil can handle personalities of this magnitude and he knows a thing or two on defense. D Antoni doesnt know ****.

vCash
    Now Jimbaco is making Nash even more expendable! KObe runs the point way better and he is younger and is a proven winner! Just like your sis soon to be husband! Great coach!
    When?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast