Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

We are at the half way point of the season, disappointments/suprises/ other comments.

I really don't want this thead to be about the selling of the Kings, rather just about the team.

What has been your bright spots, your break out player of the 2nd half, your lame duck, person that you would like to be traded (for value, you don't like thier game, or anyother reason), or anyother comments or thoughts going into the second half. I would love to hear everyone elses point of view! So, please post everyone!

vCash
    Disappointments- Smart's rotations, Boogie's attitude, Brooks inconsistent play.

Glad Boogie turned it around though. He plays like this next year, it'll be an upset of he doesn't make All-Stars.

vCash
    Disappointments: Keith Smart; Marcus Thornton; Thomas Robinson (although he has been coming on lately)

Surprises: Jimmer's improvement; Reke's jumper (still not good, but vastly improved); John Salmons (back to being a solid contributor)

Who I want to see traded: Thornton; Brooks; and Hayes or T-Rob (nothing against either of them, but we need more size off the bench)

Hopes for the rest of the season: Kings get new owners and stay in Sac (would make it a successful season for me regardless of whatever else happens); we get more consistent; luck finally shines on us and we get a top 3 pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Disappointments: Keith Smart; Marcus Thornton; Thomas Robinson (although he has been coming on lately)

Surprises: Jimmer's improvement; Reke's jumper (still not good, but vastly improved); John Salmons (back to being a solid contributor)

Who I want to see traded: Thornton; Brooks; and Hayes or T-Rob (nothing against either of them, but we need more size off the bench)

Hopes for the rest of the season: Kings get new owners and stay in Sac (would make it a successful season for me regardless of whatever else happens); we get more consistent; luck finally shines on us and we get a top 3 pick
    More the willing to trade those guys. Would like to keep T-Rob and see how he pans out. Wouldn't mind keeping Hayes for his leadership and veteran presence, but yes, we need size. Would be willing to trade him for a good sized center. For how little he's been playing lately also, he's way overpaid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I really don't want this thead to be about the selling of the Kings, rather just about the team.

What has been your bright spots, your break out player of the 2nd half, your lame duck, person that you would like to be traded (for value, you don't like thier game, or anyother reason), or anyother comments or thoughts going into the second half. I would love to hear everyone elses point of view! So, please post everyone!
    Bright spot: Jimmer Fredette, Jason Thompson, DeMarcus

Breakout: Trob.. he's been improving over the course of the year and will continue to grow. Tyreke.. he's playing for a contract and finally healthy.

Lame duck: Keith Smart. Brooks, Outlaw, Salmons, Garcia... basically all of the vets and coach.

Player to trade: All of them except Jimmer.

Any thing else: In KJ I trust.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Bright spot: Jimmer Fredette, Jason Thompson, DeMarcus

Breakout: Trob.. he's been improving over the course of the year and will continue to grow. Tyreke.. he's playing for a contract and finally healthy.

Lame duck: Keith Smart. Brooks, Outlaw, Salmons, Garcia... basically all of the vets and coach.

Player to trade: All of them except Jimmer.

Any thing else: In KJ I trust.
    Lame duck is Salmons?? And trade anyone except Jimmer??

Salmons is playing great and back to himself coming off that terrible season last year and I'd trade Jimmer before I traded Boogie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Lame duck is Salmons?? And trade anyone except Jimmer??

Salmons is playing great and back to himself coming off that terrible season last year and I'd trade Jimmer before I traded Boogie.
    I wholeheartedly disagree on Salmons.

Jimmer is the golden child.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I wholeheartedly disagree on Salmons.

Jimmer is the golden child.
    What's wrong with Salmons??

vCash
    What's wrong with Salmons??
    Only averages 9 a game and doesn't play the defense i hoped he would play. He seems to miss a lot of wide open shots although he is shooting 44 from the field.

<3

vCash
    Only averages 9 a game and doesn't play the defense i hoped he would play. He seems to miss a lot of wide open shots although he is shooting 44 from the field.
    His shooting has been a little inconsistent the past few games.

He's only averaging 9 a game cause he started the season kinda slow. If you look at his game logs, his numbers aren't reflected by his averages since around Christmas.

vCash
    His shooting has been a little inconsistent the past few games.

He's only averaging 9 a game cause he started the season kinda slow. If you look at his game logs, his numbers aren't reflected by his averages since around Christmas.
    Okay, i won't put him in the Travis Outlaw category but i'm not going to consider him a bright spot. How's that?

<3

vCash
    I think jimmer55 got to our buddy, gigantes5518.

I am disappointed with our ability to close out games, Lack of focus when we get a good lead, Thornton, yeah I'm disappointed in him, I think our guys have been working hard, so I don't want to kill them too much. But my boy Thornton jacking up those shoots early in the clock is a let down.

My bright spot is getting boogie's head right.
    Most improved has to be Jimmer.
    Well my lame duck is a hard choice, our record indicates that there can be several. It's harf to pin point but I'll go with Thornton and Garcia. They make why too much for what they contributed.
    Person I would like to trade most, any of our guards. Hayes or t-rob if we can get a big center in return. (Ofcourse with t-rob it will take something nice in return) as for evens (bunched in the guards) he might command more money then he is worth. He is not a game finisher. He is a good guy to have on the team. But what is he going to earn, for a person that has not shown the ability to win a game. And that begs the question, how much a year is he worth to you?
    Break out player: outtlaw, j.j, or jimmer. I don't see anyone mins. Going up but these 3. I say outtlaw in the end.

vCash
    Disappointments: Smart, Brooks, Outlaw, Johnson, Garcia, defense, and basketball IQ.

Surprises: Jason Thompson.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Okay, i won't put him in the Travis Outlaw category but i'm not going to consider him a bright spot. How's that?
    Sure man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    Disappointments: Smart, Brooks, Outlaw, Johnson, Garcia, defense, and basketball IQ.

Surprises: Jason Thompson.
    Yeah the basketball iq is a big disappointment. I agree with that 100%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast