Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    awesome link man

great question, i have no idea
    i just answered this...
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    because they're two completely different franchises
    the stags were a team that existed in chicago,yes.but due to poor fan support every year they folded/contracted out of the league.the bulls came into being 15 years(or about)later during the '66 expansion.they had nothing to do with each other.we wore the stag uniform once as a celebration of pro basketball in chicago ,but not as throw back uni from the franchise's past.

inbetween each event there was the chicago zyphers,but again due to poor attendance they moved to baltimore and change the name o the bullets(than moved to dc and later became the wizards)

....and this concludes your history lesson of the pro basketball in chicago
    Last edited by abe_froman; 01-28-2013 at 07:20 PM.

vCash
    that's a great question... i have no idea

thanks abeee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    because they're two completely different franchises(though the bulls bought the rights to the stags about 10 years ago..hence those uniforms that were worn that one time)
    Cool I always wondered that. A waste of money because those jerseys were ugly.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Lol big baby
    I ran across another one last night and uploaded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_3D9WYuYM

Even Boozer gets a piece of Big Baby - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ICkrkn8ZA

vCash
    Nobody does it to the extent that Lebron does. Flexing, his staring down an opponent and flagrant taunting. His whining over everything. He's still one of the most annoying players on the court.
    Really disagree. Wade does all of that and adds in the cheap shots. Shoving Rip, shoving Collison, bringing Rondo down and breaking his arm... there's more but they're hard to remember of the top of my head. Plus he's a complete ***** and whines to the refs all the time, even if it means giving up baskets on the other end.

I understand all that stuff with LeBron, but I've grown to not really care anymore since that's how the NBA is today.

vCash
    Denver winning... FINISH EM

vCash

vCash
    nice comeback ft. by AI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Really disagree. Wade does all of that and adds in the cheap shots. Shoving Rip, shoving Collison, bringing Rondo down and breaking his arm... there's more but they're hard to remember of the top of my head. Plus he's a complete ***** and whines to the refs all the time, even if it means giving up baskets on the other end.

I understand all that stuff with LeBron, but I've grown to not really care anymore since that's how the NBA is today.
    I've really lessen my hate towards LeBron. Wade is annoying, and I never thought I would hate Wade. He's a douchebag who has lost that drive to be an alpha-male.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    nice comeback ft. by AI
    last second free throws from AI brings back pain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post

Wade's the worst in the league, but Lebron is still annoying as **** and still exhibits himself as a bully with the way he reacts to every small dunk, made jumpshot, and open three from the corner that he makes. He's a punk.

vCash
    http://i.imgur.com/NfuzqTu.jpg

That's just silly.

vCash
    that's a great question... i have no idea

thanks abeee

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    Cool I always wondered that. A waste of money because those jerseys were ugly.
    You are ugly to. I have seen you facebook

Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Why? Isnt that info true?

vCash
    it's silly because he's progressed every season. That linear slope is unreal.

vCash
    Wade is by far the dirtier player while Lebron is the douchiest. Off the court Lebron is a good guy though.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast