Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Spags.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford,CT ..never move here lol
    Posts
    5,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Doubt Kiwi sees another day at LB. The kid is a DE.
    Ok then ima throw a mock out there sorry if its messed up and honestly wow sorry for the long posts skim each prospect it tells u enough or just look for names threw those posts and you'll see why I posted who I did, you may not agree but you'll understand lol. .

    BTW. Posting my mock as its own thread ..it's tough and early would appreciate some ...uhm..support? Lol just ppl chiming in you know saying why we do this or that instead ..

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Ok then ima throw a mock out there sorry if its messed up and honestly wow sorry for the long posts skim each prospect it tells u enough or just look for names threw those posts and you'll see why I posted who I did, you may not agree but you'll understand lol. .

    BTW. Posting my mock as its own thread ..it's tough and early would appreciate some ...uhm..support? Lol just ppl chiming in you know saying why we do this or that instead ..

    Dude, you really need to use a comma or two (three, four). It's a tough read.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,225
    vCash
    1500
    Canty healthy next to Joseph who should be in the pro bowl next year is a very strong pairing. Getting back Rogers to eat up space if he's healthy/cleared is perfect and then we have Austin/Kuhn. We either use a pick high and he's our third or we wait till next year.

    We also have Tuck/JPP/Kiwi that slide inside quite a bit.

    Safety even if KP leaves means we have Rolle, Brown, Hill and Sash. You don't need 5 safeties.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,621
    vCash
    1500
    Don't know why, but I'm expecting good things from Kuhn......maybe its because he had an "A" potential rating on Madden

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,926
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Canty healthy next to Joseph who should be in the pro bowl next year is a very strong pairing. Getting back Rogers to eat up space if he's healthy/cleared is perfect and then we have Austin/Kuhn. We either use a pick high and he's our third or we wait till next year.

    We also have Tuck/JPP/Kiwi that slide inside quite a bit.

    Safety even if KP leaves means we have Rolle, Brown, Hill and Sash. You don't need 5 safeties.
    I can't allow myself to get excited about Austin.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,621
    vCash
    1500
    I don't understand that Austin pick. Such a gamble and in the 2nd round. Could have had Stephen Paea
    who at least has hit the field and played well.

    ....or Vereen or LeShoure or Torrey Smith or Daniel Thomas or Cobb or Justin Houston or Demarco Murray or Ridley or Moffit....

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I don't understand that Austin pick. Such a gamble and in the 2nd round. Could have had Stephen Paea
    who at least has hit the field and played well.

    ....or Vereen or LeShoure or Torrey Smith or Daniel Thomas or Cobb or Justin Houston or Demarco Murray or Ridley or Moffit....
    just be patient for one more season G...... maybe Austin might finally get it all together
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    just be patient for one more season G...... maybe Austin might finally get it all together
    Not gonna happen, has the talent but not the drive and passion for the game. Cares more about the music he's gotten into and sneakers.. **** Austin what a waste of talent..

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,621
    vCash
    1500
    How much Austin weighs in at for camp should tell us all we need to know.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Not gonna happen, has the talent but not the drive and passion for the game. Cares more about the music he's gotten into and sneakers.. **** Austin what a waste of talent..
    I'm surprised to hear that about Austin, but since it's coming from you I know that it's the truth, but shoot, no heart or passion?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    I'm surprised to hear that about Austin, but since it's coming from you I know that it's the truth, but shoot, no heart or passion?
    His heart just isn't in the game man, guy has a ton of talent but he doesn't want it.. He'll be gone soon..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •