Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rangers 3rd line on only their 3rd shift all game.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Bickel hurt? He's only played like 2 shifts all game.

vCash
    Goddamnit I hate Lundquivst.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    That was an awesome save. Hats off to Henrik. Now, if only he'd be a good boy and let a few in, we'd be well on our way to our first win of the season.

The good news is that we're out-playing NYR by leaps and bounds. The bad news is that I have a feeling this is going to end up in a 2-1 Flyers loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Bickel hurt? He's only played like 2 shifts all game.
    He picked up the 17 minutes early in the game for instigation, fighting, and the likes. Probably pulled a little for that.

Plus, like I said, all but about 6 shifts all game for the Rangers have been taken by the top 2 lines. Hell, last game there were 6 Rangers who had less than 10 minutes of ice time. Torts is riding his first and second lines like dogs right now.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Oh. My. God. We got the first goal of the game.

vCash
    WAYNE TRAIN!!! FINALLY!

Also how good has Grossamann been tonight?
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Wait for it...looks like we're about to get screwed.

vCash
    Wait a second. They'll review this and get rid of it.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Whoooooo!
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Confetti for everyone!
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Wow...I'm shocked. Guess someone at the NHL office figured they couldn't screw us that hard without endangering the safety of the officials.

vCash
    Gotta love the digs on the Sixers. "Every time they win...which isn't often at all..."

vCash
    I wish I had the Flyers feed
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    McGinn lit that kid up.
    #WhyNot?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast