Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Simmer finally potting one. don't care it went off his foot, those are the type of goals he should be scoring anyway.

really loving the effort from the guys tonight. everyone is really stepping up.

and i know it didn't amount to a goal or anything, but how the hell did G make that backhand pass from his knees up to Read?!

absolutely amazing.

vCash
    Pp goal!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Voracek!
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Voracek and Simmonds scoring tonight is huge.

vCash
    Giroux is amazing. The things he does with the puck are simply disgusting...

Love McGinn beating the living hell out of Newbury. He just owned him.

GOAL!

vCash
    Nice goal by Jake. Happy to see him get one. And Giroux made the whole thing possible. Great play by the PP unit.

vCash
    27-13 shot advantage is huge. Should be a lot worse than 2-0, but Henrik has been awesome.

vCash
    You can tell the Rangers are gassed.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    i'm gonna take the time to commend Couts here as well for his game so far. helped with that PP goal and he's been flat out fantastic against Nash tonight.

and how about the 4th line? absolutely awesome effort so far.

2 great periods of hockey so far.

vCash
    Of course it can't be easy.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Has anyone seen Meszaros recently?
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    We have to make it interesting for ourselves.

vCash
    I think Meszaros was hurt by a stick to the chest. I remember seeing him get smacked pretty good at the end of the 2nd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Has anyone seen Meszaros recently?
    No...maybe that blocked shot hurt him...

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    I think Mez is done for tonight. They just had Grossmann with Gervais and Kimo was out with Coburn - neither of those are normal pairings.

Mez was a little gimpy earlier.
    #WhyNot?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast