Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    vCash
    Glad to see ZBO making it after that injury last year but give Lee and LA all the minutes they are young I want ZBO to take a rest.Also I bet some Spurs want Duncan to rest too.

vCash
    Jrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    Because they're dumb and they are only looking at the points he scores which is the only thing he does.
    That is 100% incorrect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Glad to see ZBO making it after that injury last year but give Lee and LA all the minutes they are young I want ZBO to take a rest.Also I bet some Spurs want Duncan to rest too.
    Duncan admitted he enjoyed last years time off to be with his family and would've been happy with it. (though as a fan, Dirk making it over him was a little questionable)

But you gotta reward the guys who are playing well.

Maybe by next week Spurs will be #1 and Pop will be the coach and not play him too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Curry and Brook not making the team is a joke. This is complete ********.
    yup, would've taken brook over chandler and curry over parker/westbrick.

vCash

If Brook Lopez was so well deserving then why the hell did the Nets try to get rid of him for D.Howard and why didn't the Magic accept the trade proposal.
    This is your argument? That they tried to trade away a good center for THE BEST center in the league? You mean to tell me that the Bulls wouldn't trade Noah for Dwight? Yeah, okay.

btw, it seems like you are lost in time but we are in a new season, new year. What happen before doesn't matter.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Is anyone else laughing at this post like I am? What is this garbage? You seriously think players get voted in because they've been to the playoffs in past years?

I so badly want to go into a long detailed response but why bother? You're ignorant to the topic.

Yeah why bother because you're looking even more doltish and every time you jump off one topic to another topic you can't back up any truth to your fatuous posts and responses.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Are you autistic?
    I'm way to veracious to be autistic but you can try keeping your erroneous sensory to yourself.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    That is 100% incorrect.
    If its incorrect then how come it is only shown both on tv and the statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    This is your argument? That they tried to trade away a good center for THE BEST center in the league? You mean to tell me that the Bulls wouldn't trade Noah for Dwight? Yeah, okay.

btw, it seems like you are lost in time but we are in a new season, new year. What happen before doesn't matter.
    It was obvious that their center weren't that good since their own fan base was claiming that he was soft now he's still with the Nets and they think he's the best all of a sudden that got snubbed. Please! How the hell he went from softest of the East to best in the East after Howard went to the Lakers.

The only time I'm lost in is the past because I'm in the presents.

And the Bulls FO wouldn't trade for Howard because he doesn't want to be here. The FO don't acquire people(Howard) that doesn't want to be here. The FO is trying to build a team that can win a championship and that's not Dwight's goal. Why acquire someone that's not trying to win a championship at the moment.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    If its incorrect then how come it is only shown both on tv and the statistics.
    I'll simply reference last night. If you watched the Knicks Celtics game last night, do you care to remind me what happened on the Celtics last possession down 3 with about 10 seconds left?

vCash
    Curry robbed, grats to WCW!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i think what people are forgetting or just ignoring about Lopez is that he has a repuation of being soft, a poor defender and rebounder. Everyone knows he can score but he doesnt impact games like Noah does on either end or like Chandler on the defensive end. The league knows he can score and he hasnt improved enough in any other aspect to chance that perception of him

what a moronic post
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    what a moronic post
    Irony

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    what a moronic post
    good response.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    good response.
    its not worthy of a response.... you're a net hater and have been all season... everything in that post couldn't be more wrong

as a matter of fact... didn't we make a bet with the sixers and nets?
    Last edited by jmoney85; 01-25-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    [

vCash
    Glad to see ZBo and Aldridge get some love. Would've took J Smooth over Deng though. And either Curry or Crawford over Parker......

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast