Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Most minutes per league... 18 points and 6.4 rebounds.. great defender.

Only thing he beats Brook at is a great defender. Most minutes per league is actually in his favor since his stats should be much higher.
    So let's fault Deng for busting his *** 40 mins a night because "his stats should be much higher"? You do realize it's a lot easier to put up stats when 1. you're playing much less minutes (10 less every night), and 2. you're not exerting energy on defense. Not to mention, Deng has been a playmaker this year with his passing too, something Brook doesn't have at all.

For the record, I think Lopez should've made it, but not over Deng, and sure as hell not over the reasons given.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    hes not
    Stop trolling the Nets all the time. We have enough trolls on this site.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Has anyone used the term "Real All-star" yet?

vCash
    cool.

vCash
    IMO, Josh Smith for Luol Deng, Deron Williams for Jrue Holiday, Stephen Curry for Tony Parker, Marc Gasol for David Lee..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Stop trolling the Nets all the time. We have enough trolls on this site.
    what? sorry Chandler, Noah, Bosh are more deserving.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA-GMaster View Post
    IMO, Josh Smith for Luol Deng, Deron Williams for Jrue Holiday, Stephen Curry for Tony Parker, Marc Gasol for David Lee..
    please give me one good reason why Deron Williams should go over Holiday? Also Lee or Curry had to make it for GS and with it being Lee is hurt Gasol plus ZBO is prob havin the better year statistically

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggz53 View Post
    So let's fault Deng for busting his *** 40 mins a night because "his stats should be much higher"? You do realize it's a lot easier to put up stats when 1. you're playing much less minutes (10 less every night), and 2. you're not exerting energy on defense. Not to mention, Deng has been a playmaker this year with his passing too, something Brook doesn't have at all.

For the record, I think Lopez should've made it, but not over Deng, and sure as hell not over the reasons given.
    You make no sense. How do you put up better stats by playing less minutes? He's in the game which allows how him to have more opportunities. I can't believe you just said that. Your reasons are laughable.. You're telling me someone who plays 20 minutes should have better stats than someone who plays 40 minutes? Based off the fact that he's more "tired?" I'm not saying he should be punished for playing the most minutes... Even with Deng playing that many minutes, he's not averaging better numbers than Brook Lopez.. Who the Nets are 2-5 without.

vCash
    lol my thread got merged

vCash
    As much as I like Parker, I think this was Curry's year. Hopefully he stays healthy for next year

vCash
    Agree with Josh Smith but Deron isn't playing better than Jrue. Jrue scores better and has more assists.. with a mediocre squad. Curry for Parker, pretty much even. Gasol for Lee? That's like saying Gasol is better than Z-Bo because Lee is better than Z-Bo.. No.

Anyone else think DeRozan should be an argument?
    Last edited by OceanSpray; 01-25-2013 at 12:01 AM.

vCash
    No nets, its ok... True games matters most.... Lots of net haters coz of all the hype and many coaches dislikes what happened to avery so no love from them either....

vCash
    wow the east roster is terrible. if noah, chandler, george, etc deserve to be on the all star team, its because the east doesnt have much talent. theyre not really all stars by nba all star history standards.

vCash
    Well the East is currently missing the best PG Derrick Rose, Center? Andrew Bynum (Dwight from last season).
    Granger is out, and Deron/JJ have been a disappointment this season up until recently.

Plus the West is clearly stacked, East is literally top heavy this season.

vCash
    lol. i stopped reading at josh smith. his numbers are down from last season.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast