Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 328
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    I honestly don't think Curry deserved a spot over anyone except Dwight. And I love Curry.
    REALLY over Dwight??? You sir are in love for sure.


    Don't let your cape get caught on the Kareem statue

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,875
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    LMAO @ Chandler being a complete player
    He mad




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,230
    vCash
    1500
    ugh i hate seeing noah there... he probably deserved it but still.... cant stand the guy
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    12,594
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Watch "non allstar" Brook Lopez make one of the all nba teams.
    He might make All Nba third-fourth if he's lucky.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    He might make All Nba third-fourth if he's lucky.
    Nothing wrong with being a top-3/4 center

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,230
    vCash
    1500
    no aaron gray!?!?
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,253
    vCash
    1500
    I might have to throw a banana peel on the ground to get Brook Lopez in the game.

    It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    I'm glad Wetbrook made the team, the East might actually win this time.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,875
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    He might make All Nba third-fourth if he's lucky.
    That will be a tough race between him and Noah




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    lol no. Bosh > Lopez .. dude is shooting 55% .. they just dont feed him the ball .. 17 and 8 shooting 55 aint bad at all and ya hes all star worthy ... how many games did lopes even play?
    Just dont see how the number 3 option makes it over the number 1 option on a team thats like 2 games back.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    This is why the NBA forum is ridiculous.

    Who is Paul George? Lopez shouldnt be an all star?

    Cmon
    I didn't think Lopez would make it in. He's soft and coaches know it. Who is Paul George? He's a small forward/shooting guard that is averaging more rebounds than Brook Lopez while scoring 1 less point a game. George is also considered one of the top perimeter defenders in the game today. Other names you may not recognize are Larry Sanders, Greg Monroe, Nikola Pekovic and David West. All get more rebounds that Brook Lopez. Lopez is 52nd in the league in rebounds per 48 minutes. Thats not good when you consider that he's a center and is 9th in rebounds in the East among centers. He's also not the best player on that team and is probably 3rd behind Johnson and Williams. Paul George is carrying the Pacer, with Danny Granger out, and has got them to similar record as the Nets.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    PER is a condensed box score. It can't properly gauge the actual impact on both sides of the floor. Chandler and Noah are elite defensive players. Lopez is average defensively.
    The Nets would not be the same without Brook. Most Nets fans would probably be able to back me up. He was average defensively last year but this year he's made a huge bump. The impact he has on his team is huge, especially at a time like this when different players are required to step up with William's terrible play. I think he's the best center in the league along with Joah and he got robbed like Steph did.


    #wankfortiggins

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    15,401
    vCash
    1500
    Well, somebody will get hurt (if Dwight isn't still) and Curry will likely take their spot.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,230
    vCash
    1500
    ...
    Last edited by Nick O; 01-24-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    I didn't think Lopez would make it in. He's soft and coaches know it. Who is Paul George? He's a small forward/shooting guard that is averaging more rebounds than Brook Lopez while scoring 1 less point a game. George is also considered one of the top perimeter defenders in the game today. Other names you may not recognize are Larry Sanders, Greg Monroe, Nikola Pekovic and David West. All get more rebounds that Brook Lopez. Lopez is 52nd in the league in rebounds per 48 minutes. Thats not good when you consider that he's a center and is 9th in rebounds in the East among centers. He's also not the best player on that team and is probably 3rd behind Johnson and Williams. Paul George is carrying the Pacer, with Danny Granger out, and has got them to similar record as the Nets.
    Chris Bosh made the team which kind of defeats that theory but I agree the coaches dont respect Lopez which I dont mind.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •