Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    The kid can kick but i will miss my boy lechler he has been a soild player for us and a true raider .
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    He has big shoes to fill
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    When he ended up sticking around on the injured reserve or practice squad I think we all knew something was afoot in a sense.......

looking forward to seeing him play, he looks pretty athletic.Wonder what happens if he tucks the ball and runs with it??
    Last edited by Randy West; 01-25-2013 at 02:31 AM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    His wind up is still slow, he needs to fix that ,blocked punts will end a season quick.
    Yep, that worries me as well.

-Stork

vCash
    Is it wrong to be excited about a Punter?

vCash
    ^^ I think April will be quick to coach that out, but I like the southpaw, the ball spins different and can catch a guy off guard. but with the juggs machines being able to reverse rotation, i think teams are all over that.

It was pretty funny when they came out and said he injured his toe on the non-kicking foot, the last day before cuts.

and yes 650, huge shoes to fill!! I'll miss Lechler, but it's hard to see that cap number knowing we could get a much better LB or S or DE with some of that money. I loved Al and his ways, but times have changed.

Reggie's Rebuild!!

vCash
    Hell yeah bring him in. Dudes an athlete, no returned punts for years.

vCash
    Guys his wind up is slow in practice lol. Of course everyone is show boating out there, it's gonna be slow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Wow, we need a holder tho, not sure if I trust him holding..
    Make T. Pryor our holder. Problem solved. Plus, if we ever decide to have any trick plays, he's the guy to do it.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    All things must come to and end...

vCash
    I too am concerned with his "windup" it is slow. The ball has to be in the air faster. Blocked punts are game changers. I like the distance and hang time, but he's got some work to do. I would also like to argue that Lechler is a leader for this team. Those who say he is not are prjudiced against punters or rather stuck in the old stigma that a punter is a little dweeb and should be seen but not heard. He has demonstrated leadership time and again.

vCash
    I wouldn't be so fast to give King the job. He's going to have to earn it. I bet we use a late round draft pick on a punter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    I wouldn't be so fast to give King the job. He's going to have to earn it. I bet we use a late round draft pick on a punter.
    Man i hope we dont waste a draft pick on a punter.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Man i hope we dont waste a draft pick on a punter.
    We won't, to think otherwise is silly. We didnt pay this guy to stay home for a year so we could daft another punter....

Reggie knew it last year, out with old, in with the new. Paying a punter as much as we did is stupid. Flat out stupid.... Punters don't lead teams or win rings and they sure as hell aren't worth what we paid him. Another in the long line of dumb Al moves.

King is another of the smart RM moves. Anyone questioning him after bringing in three sold position coaches will eat crow. This team is heading in the right direction for once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    A team without a leader is a team without an identity. You're failure to recognize leadership is embarrassing.
    You're only a leader if your soldiers believe in you in battle. Trust me, soldiers didn't put their heads on the line for Lechler the past 11 seasons. Stop embarrassing yourself, bro.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast