Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Does he have speed?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Does he have speed?
    Yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Crazy that the Raiders have this guy waiting in the wings behind probably the best punter in the league in Lechler.
    as good as lechler is, i would rather have andy lee from the 49ers. Lee is just better than lechler overall which includes pinning the ball with pin point accuracy and not just booming it down field. but if there is going to be a hall of fame punter, it would be lechler. he's been so good for a long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Interesting, a black punter.
    I'm guessing you're too young to remember Reggie Roby?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by texanmonstra011 View Post
    as good as lechler is, i would rather have andy lee from the 49ers. Lee is just better than lechler overall which includes pinning the ball with pin point accuracy and not just booming it down field. but if there is going to be a hall of fame punter, it would be lechler. he's been so good for a long time.
    If Ray Guy hasn't made it into the Hall yet, Lechler can pretty much forget about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I'm guessing you're too young to remember Reggie Roby?
    He didn't say he was the first.....

vCash
    He looks like he can play other positions as well O_O

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He didn't say he was the first.....
    Nevertheless, this is hardly novel or new to the league.

vCash
    I'm surprised no one picked him up before the season when we waived him. Well, lucky us, this pretty much worked out exactly as I hoped
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Some teams go with awesome offenses or defense. But we went with the badass kicking unit.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12