Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    You have some sort of complex that allows you to believe you're smarter than people you aren't smarter than and your incorrect predictions never happened, only correct ones. Pretty easily explanation I'd say.
    No, no complex, but when it comes to guys like Kiper, I certainly think I am smarter than him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Again, let me state this so there is no question of my arguement. I don't think I am a great football talent evaluator or I would be doing that as my day job. I am stating how poor of a job Kiper does.
    Well, then you would be wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I think that is complete ********, if you ask me. Easy to say, "Oh, I thought that was a great pick" or "I had my doubts" when you have no public record to support that.
    Ok what public record does Kiper have when he makes those same statements? The results are in the pudding dude. he says one things about prospects and I start to think the other thing. But when I start to dig into some guys, I tend to get my predictions right more often than Kiper does. Once again, its because I think Kiper does a poor job, not because I am doing such a great one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Well, then you would be wrong.
    Well, right back at you dude. I don't think you could be any more wrong about Kiper also.

If you really want to read a great evaulator look at Prisco.

vCash
    Again, let me state this so there is no question of my arguement. I don't think I am a great football talent evaluator or I would be doing that as my day job. I am stating how poor of a job Kiper does.
    Then why would ESPN continue to pay Kiper millions of dollars if he is such a poor evaluator?

This isn't some ex-NFL football player who is an "analyst" for the sake of meathead football fans; this is a guy was an average joe like you or me who gets paid because he clearly knows A LOT on the subject.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Then why would ESPN continue to pay Kiper millions of dollars if he is such a poor evaluator?

This isn't some ex-NFL football player who is an "analyst" for the sake of meathead football fans; this is a guy was an average joe like you or me who gets paid because he clearly knows A LOT on the subject.
    Uhm maybe its because guys like you and homestar continue to buy into his views as being legit? Since when is ESPN concerned about reporting accurate reports?

Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    vCash
    Uhm maybe its because guys like you and homestar continue to buy into his views as being legit? Since when is ESPN concerned about reporting accurate reports?
    We all think Kiper blows. We just think you still know far less than him.

It's reality also.

vCash
    Irvin on a per snap basis was a top 5 pass rusher especially on 3rd and 4th down.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-3rd-4th-down/

How can you hate on that.

vCash

vCash
    Ok what public record does Kiper have when he makes those same statements? The results are in the pudding dude. he says one things about prospects and I start to think the other thing. But when I start to dig into some guys, I tend to get my predictions right more often than Kiper does. Once again, its because I think Kiper does a poor job, not because I am doing such a great one.
    Kiper has a public record on the NFL Draft since 1978.

Well, right back at you dude. I don't think you could be any more wrong about Kiper also.

If you really want to read a great evaulator look at Prisco.
    There are plenty of good evaluators. Kiper is one of them. To think you could do better is simply asinine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Irvin on a per snap basis was a top 5 pass rusher especially on 3rd and 4th down.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-3rd-4th-down/

How can you hate on that.
    When you suck *** at 50% of what your position has to do.

vCash
    A chimp throwing a toy football knows more about college football than Kiper does. Anyone who thinks Jamarcus Russell will be the next big QB and Aaron Curry will be a force should never be allowed to write about football prospects again. He literally should have his rights to write about the sport taken away he is so clueless.

McShay is pretty bad, but not as bad as Kiper.
    Yeaaa, i'll bet you didnt call that Curry and Russell would be bad.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    We all think Kiper blows. We just think you still know far less than him.

It's reality also.
    I'm sure you know everything that happens in my life and know every little detail about me.

Fact, Kiper knows more about football and football players than me. I only said it several times. Fact, Kiper chooses to make poor and innaccurret assessments of players with that knowledge, something I think I can do a better job in than him if I take the time and effort he does.

In case you forgot to read what I wrote, I am not making a case on how much he knows, I am making a case on his process of evaluation.

vCash
    Got this from and article.

Kiper began compiling scouting reports as a teenager, mailing them to NFL teams in hopes of getting advice. Sometimes, luminaries such as Don Shula or George Young would write back. When he was about 16, Kiper visited Baltimore Colts training camp and approached Ernie Accorsi, then the team's assistant GM.

"Most kids were trying to get autographs," Accorsi said. "Mel had draft lists. And he would stick them in my hand."

Originally, Kiper was aiming to land a job with an NFL team, perhaps as a scout. But while Accorsi twice tried to recruit him — as did others — Kiper was hired by ESPN despite a lack of TV experience.

Teams tried getting him and went to espn instead. So he chose not to be a scout.

vCash
    I assume by your icon that you want to know how he rated the Seahawks. He gave them an A.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast