Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

anyone have Kiper 2012 Draft regrade

i want to see if he did as bad as post draft grades

vCash
    To view anything by Kiper and his cronies, you need a paid based subscription to ESPN. To simply read or watch ESPN and their dribble is a chore; I can't imagine anyone actually paying for it. My condolences to anyone who thinks Kiper's opinion is worth anything of value, especially the monetary kind.

vCash
    A chimp throwing a toy football knows more about college football than Kiper does. Anyone who thinks Jamarcus Russell will be the next big QB and Aaron Curry will be a force should never be allowed to write about football prospects again. He literally should have his rights to write about the sport taken away he is so clueless.

McShay is pretty bad, but not as bad as Kiper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    A chimp throwing a toy football knows more about college football than Kiper does. Anyone who thinks Jamarcus Russell will be the next big QB and Aaron Curry will be a force should never be allowed to write about football prospects again. He literally should have his rights to write about the sport taken away he is so clueless.

McShay is pretty bad, but not as bad as Kiper.
    You mean like everyone else that covered the draft that year?

vCash
    Yep, I have insider

(I still somehow have it for free as a glitch in the system... signed up for 3 month free membership a year ago and still have it lol)

Yea, everyone is pretty much right in saying Mel Kiper is a dummy, but the insider account actually has pretty valuable info for fantasy football (which is why I wanted it). Karabell is pretty knowledgable.

To sum it up, he gave Seattle :

Post-draft grade: C-
    New grade: A
    Last edited by FalconsNation02; 01-24-2013 at 05:32 PM.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    Yep, I have insider

(I still somehow have it for free as a glitch in the system... signed up for 3 month free membership a year ago and still have it lol)

And to sum it up, he gave Seattle :

Post-draft grade: C-
    New grade: A
    Horrible. Every good Seahawks fan knows he should have given them an A+++++++++.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Horrible. Every good Seahawks fan knows he should have given them an A+++++++++.
    I don't know about every draft pundit, but I know a few Hawks fan who had reservations about Curry. Looks like they where right. It only proves that guys like Kiper really don't have any more of a clue than you and I. Not sure what Raiders fans where saying about Russell. Also, not sure if your trying to be serious, but if he didn't change his grade to an A and actually said he was wrong about Russell Wilson then he is just flat out stupid. He was stupid for even going against a proven NFL coach, but it seems like every year he is more wrong than right about these prospects coming out of college.

He also had last years Hawks draft at a C- I think right after the draft. Well that class produced KJ Wright and Richard Sherman. The class before had Earl Thomas, Russell Okung, Kam Chancellor and that class got a C from him also. You see my point on this dude?
    Last edited by kpak76; 01-24-2013 at 06:16 PM.

vCash
    Kiper goes on to say, more or less, that they received an A and not an A+ because of the Bruce Irvin pick. You kind of have to agree with him that Irvin is a one dimensional player (QB rusher) and gets easily beaten in the run game (as proven throughout the season, and against the Falcons in the playoffs). It's hard to spend your 15th overall pick on a one dimensional player.

All of there other picks were great, including the gem in the draft, Russel Wilson.

vCash
    What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    What's the point?
    Need to find things to argue about, it helps me waste time here at work.

vCash
    Kiper goes on to say, more or less, that they received an A and not an A+ because of the Bruce Irvin pick. You kind of have to agree with him that Irvin is a one dimensional player (QB rusher) and gets easily beaten in the run game (as proven throughout the season, and against the Falcons in the playoffs). It's hard to spend your 15th overall pick on a one dimensional player.

All of there other picks were great, including the gem in the draft, Russel Wilson.
    I don't know. When you where in the position the Hawks where in, drafting that dynamic pass rusher, even if he turns out to be nothing but a situational pass rusher was a win in my book. The part is, that Irvin was the best pass rusher in the draft. He doesn't look like a replacement for Clemmons, but its kind of early to tell. Clemmons didn't look like Clemmons till his 4th (?) year. I think it was a good pick, maybe not a great pick, but the other picks made up for the little bit lost on from the 1st pick.

vCash
    Need to find things to argue about, it helps me waste time here at work.
    What he said, slow day at work for me too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    What he said, slow day at work for me too.
    Well that makes the 3 of us

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I just love seeing Mel Kiper have a guy rated real high on his board and then watch them tumble down the ranks as he gets madder and madder and starts calling teams stupid for passing on such a clear talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I just love seeing Mel Kiper have a guy rated real high on his board and then watch them tumble down the ranks as he gets madder and madder and starts calling teams stupid for passing on such a clear talent.
    Ther best part is when its all said and done, its the teams who make the correct call not Kiper. If Kiper was REALLY that good, why is he working for ESPN and not an NFL team?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast