Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    it was such a bad shot to take, and we were lucky to get it, but damn, it was about time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    it was such a bad shot to take, and we were lucky to get it, but damn, it was about time.
    Sometimes luck is better than skill

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    OMG

vCash
    Still can't believe Demar made that shot :')

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    The assists really impress me. I don't care that he hit the shot, I don't like the playcall.
    I'd also suggest that the assists is the more important "script change" for DeMar over the past 2 games. Being able to create for others is never something he has done well. He has hit tough shots before. I'm curious if he can continue to find high percentage shots for his teammates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I'd also suggest that the assists is the more important "script change" for DeMar over the past 2 games. Being able to create for others is never something he has done well. He has hit tough shots before. I'm curious if he can continue to find high percentage shots for his teammates.
    i haven't watched the last two games.... is he creating high percentage shots for his teammates?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i haven't watched the last two games.... is he creating high percentage shots for his teammates?
    yep he set up amir for some sweet plays and kicked out to the guards for threes after they double him on the drive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Yah, instead of just leaping at the rim to try and make an out of control lay up, he is making quicker decisions when a help defender blocks his path and giving up the ball to someone with an open look. I missed the second half of the Heat game, but in the first quarter he started the game by getting Jose and open 3 and Amir a short jumper. He ended up also dishing to Davis for a layup and Amir for a dunk later in the quarter. Pretty high percentage looks.

The other 3 assists in that game were all for 3pt FG's, although I don't remember the specific plays.

Nobody should get excited about such a small sample size, but it definitely has to be something of note. Hopefully it continues.

vCash
    His nicest playmaking possession last night didnt even count cuz Amir bobbled the catch but he made a nice spin move and passed mid lay up to a wide open amir but yea.. He's def looking more comfortable with finding his teammates.. I just wish he would be a lot more aggressive cuz it creates so many more opportunities for him and the team

vCash
    Although DD doesn't have the skill sets I want from a starting SG, I'm glad he made that shot. Hopefully it'll be the slippery slope towards continued excellence. Sometimes the greatest motivator is seeing the culmination of all your hard work finally paying off.

vCash

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678