Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 183
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    That guy has always been pessimistic on him, I'll reserve my judgment for when I see him.

    I got mine from this source: http://baseballprospectnation.com/20...mer-flores-3b/
    I think he is fairly objective with Flores offensive ability, maybe with a little more power than advertised.

    I tend to believe if he doesn't work at 2nd base this year, they are going to deal him.

    Because he is not an asset to us any other way.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    No one said he can hit MLB pitching yet. Let him tear up Vagas first.
    Oh, absolutely. I'm just talking about putting him in the OF in ST.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Here's what he looks like running out a double. Sorry but he doesn't look freakishly slow to me, certainly not to the extent where we couldnt even TRY him in the outfield.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z4rrR12YK4

    Thing is, say what you want about Daniel Murphy but he is far better at second base than anyone we have in the outfield right now.
    He actually looked pretty slow in that video.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think he is fairly objective with Flores offensive ability, maybe with a little more power than advertised.

    I tend to believe if he doesn't work at 2nd base this year, they are going to deal him.

    Because he is not an asset to us any other way.
    I disagree.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I disagree.
    Well it will certainly be more clear this year.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,509
    vCash
    1500
    CAN WE JUST GET A REAL OUTFIELDER BEFORE I LOSE MY %U*%&*%&* MIND?

    Too late, I already did.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    CAN WE JUST GET A REAL OUTFIELDER BEFORE I LOSE MY %U*%&*%&* MIND?

    Too late, I already did.
    We have real outfielders. Collin Cowgill, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Mike Baxter, and Andrew Brown are real outfielders. They all exist bro.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,422
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    No one said he can hit MLB pitching yet. Let him tear up Vagas first.
    Vagas? Is that some weird way to say "vaginas"? Because I could see him tearing those up too as he gets closer to the majors and the ladies start to take notice of him.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    4,222
    vCash
    1500
    Flores was originally a shortstop and he could play there. But I do agree that he's trade bait.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    We have real outfielders. Collin Cowgill, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Mike Baxter, and Andrew Brown are real outfielders. They all exist bro.
    If I close my eyes, they all go away... if I close my eyes they all go away... If I close my eyes, they all go away...

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    848
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    We have real outfielders. Collin Cowgill, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Mike Baxter, and Andrew Brown are real outfielders. They all exist bro.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    If I close my eyes, they all go away... if I close my eyes they all go away... If I close my eyes, they all go away...
    I would suggest you close your eyes till 2014 then if they don't get Bourn..

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    We have real outfielders. Collin Cowgill, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Mike Baxter, and Andrew Brown are real outfielders. They all exist bro.
    And therein lies the problem.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    And therein lies the problem.
    And what problem is that?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNY62 View Post

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •