Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Can't tell if joking or serious.
    Someones late to the news.

1 Man team>>>>>>52 Man team.

vCash
    Vikings who? AD will win the division next year.

There you go thumper

vCash
    With the regular season not beginning for nine months or ending for a year, is it too early to ask if the Vikings will win the division in 2014/15?

vCash
    How about you let the offseason take place before starting pointless threads like this.... for all we know the Lions could trade for Revis and hit on their first 3 picks all on defense and then add a WR get Best back and they'll win the division... my point being anything can happen wait till rosters are set come mini camp.

You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    How about you let the offseason take place before starting pointless threads like this.... for all we know the Lions could trade for Revis and hit on their first 3 picks all on defense and then add a WR get Best back and they'll win the division... my point being anything can happen wait till rosters are set come mini camp.
    At the same time they could also go 0-16. Oh wait....

vCash
    I see what you did there.

70 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

vCash

Thumbs down Will the Vikings win the NFC North this season?

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Thoughts?
    Just a little anal here, but not this season ('2011-'2012), but it is next season ('2013-'2014), The Pro Bowl has not been completed yet.

NO WAY, Green Bay Packers all the way, even if they lose WR Jennings- which I doubt it.

I seriously, doubt that The Minnesota Vikings roster as it is now can do in the future, need to draft the replacement for the HB AP (I know everyone is going to get on me about this and think I lost it), AP is right now The Best HB in The NFL, by a lot, but he gets injured all the time and eventually he will not be able to keep coming back and we do not when that will happen. Trade him, when drafted replacement, even if he is just Top 16-HB, Not #1, like AP. Get a lot better DBs, The DN Safety is just a hitter, cannot cover good enough to be good. Get those things done and I can see The Minnesota Vikings taking The NFC North.

Oh by the way, I asked the women and they want a man the treats them like the women they are. So they move in my place later tonight.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    lol

There you go thumper

vCash
    I could not agree more; but The Chicago Bears will be #3, as long as WR Marshall is there and Defense is aging quickly. Need to address those situations; WR Marshall is a front runner, when he gets less balls (weapons are developing around him, will eventually happen) OR/& The Bears start losing, he no longer about anything but himself- will never sacrifices.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    The Big Cheese- do you work at The Miami Hurricanes sponsoring pizza franchise?

Now that is a Signature PIC! Nothing better than that, except multiplying it and insert me. LOL!

vCash
    NEVER HAS BEEN ONE-PLAYER (NOT EVEN THE GREATEST HB JIMMY 'JIM' Brown) THAT HAS WON ANY GAME, EVEN A EXHABITION GAME!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    The Big Cheese- do you work at The Miami Hurricanes sponsoring pizza franchise?

Now that is a Signature PIC! Nothing better than that, except multiplying it and insert me. LOL!
    I am the franchise

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    With a scrub called Joe Webb?
    replaced by a scrub called Ponder

vCash
    Not even maybe. Wildcard possibly
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Righttttt. Who's going to play LT? RT? G?

Right now you guys have Dietrich-Smith, decent. Josh Sitton at one guard spot, great. Bulaga will play one tackle spot. Sherrod has a bad injury history, and still don't know if he will be good or ready to go? Your backups are terrible. Clifton (if he is back) is declining fast. They won't be great, but could certainly be okay. But you will also need a RB.
    Is no1 going to point out he mentioned Clifton. Declining fast lol. He wasn't even in the league last year.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast