They will battle for third with Detroit and Chicago
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    All Minnesota really needs to have a chance is a big WR. Great young team.

Ponder is still a question mark. AP. Harvin. Jarius Wright. Kyle Rudolph. Matt Kalil. John Sullivan, Phil Loadholt, Everson Griffen, Greenway, Allen, Robison, Josh Robinson, Chris Cook, AJ Jefferson, Harrison Smith. Just to name some of the players. One big WR, and they have a much improved shot.
    I guess you could still classify Green Bay as one of the Youngest teams.
    I mean we got Aaron Rodgersrs (29 years young), Tj Lang, Josh Sitton (inconsistent), Bryan Bulaga, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Don Barclay (who I love), Claymaker, Bj Raji, Sam Shields, Casey Heyward, Devon House (all 3 of which would be starting opposite of Winny in MN), Morgan Burnett. Just to name some of the players.

If you really think you are one player away, look at hte Bears from 2010, they had an injury free season, made it to the NFC Championship game and lost to the Packers who had 14 guys on IR. The following year, they got decimated with injuries and missed hte playoffs. Last year they added Marshall and still missed the playoffs. Despite making the wildcard, I still think the Bears are the second best team in the divison and to say that the Vikings are 1 player away is a ridiculos statement especially considering Harvin will be lucky to miss 8 games a year and Winny and Allen are nearing the end of their runs as well.

The Vikings have some good young talent but they need to keep adding to it and maybe in year or two they will win the division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    If Ponder didnt get hurt and he would have played then we would have been playing the Falcons
    Your right, a team that went 15-1 a year ago and won the SB the year before will just role over to GOAT Ponder.

vCash
    Oh please, the packers were given the game against the vikings with Webb at QB. I would love to see how Graham Harrell wouldve done if it happened to the Packers.. But Im not saying the vikings wouldve won, but it wouldve a helluva lot better game then it was. The Vikings and Vikes fans got robbed this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Oh please, the packers were given the game against the vikings with Webb at QB. I would love to see how Graham Harrell wouldve done if it happened to the Packers.. But Im not saying the vikings wouldve won, but it wouldve a helluva lot better game then it was. The Vikings and Vikes fans got robbed this year.
    Well he has weapons in Cobb, Nelson, Jennings, Finley, Jones. Its not like hes playing on a 1 man offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Your right, a team that went 15-1 a year ago and won the SB the year before will just role over to GOAT Ponder.
    I didnt say the packers would lay down Brewer

12 Tackles

vCash
    Well he has weapons in Cobb, Nelson, Jennings, Finley, Jones. Its not like hes playing on a 1 man offense.
    Are you seriously saying Harrell is a good QB? The one snap he was in this year he tripped and almost cost you the game.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    I don't even think they make the playoffs. Let alone win the division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Thats a hard road schedule...
    and that doesn't take into account when they play yet, since that part of the schedule isnot out yet. late at green bay or new york or baltimore makes it tougher due to the cold weather. i think they'd be lucky to split bal, pitt, sea, nyg, gb and chi
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Sucks that they took away a home game for the London game.
    what sucks even more is its against a team like pittsbrugh, which should be primed for a bounce back year

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I didnt say the packers would lay down Brewer
    no but you implied that the addition of a mediocre qb whos below average outside and in the cold would have beaten a team that won that game rather easily. ponder or no ponder, vikings likely are one and done

vCash
    If I say no ill probably be called a homer and be attacked by Vikings fans. If I say yes im just a big fat liar. They obviously have a chance, but I wouldn't bet on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    and that doesn't take into account when they play yet, since that part of the schedule isnot out yet. late at green bay or new york or baltimore makes it tougher due to the cold weather. i think they'd be lucky to split bal, pitt, sea, nyg, gb and chi
    We would of also been lucky to win any of our last 4 games this year. Oh wait. This isn't the 2010/2011 Vikings anymore...
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    I guess you could still classify Green Bay as one of the Youngest teams.
    I mean we got Aaron Rodgersrs (29 years young), Tj Lang, Josh Sitton (inconsistent), Bryan Bulaga, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Don Barclay (who I love), Claymaker, Bj Raji, Sam Shields, Casey Heyward, Devon House (all 3 of which would be starting opposite of Winny in MN), Morgan Burnett. Just to name some of the players.

If you really think you are one player away, look at hte Bears from 2010, they had an injury free season, made it to the NFC Championship game and lost to the Packers who had 14 guys on IR. The following year, they got decimated with injuries and missed hte playoffs. Last year they added Marshall and still missed the playoffs. Despite making the wildcard, I still think the Bears are the second best team in the divison and to say that the Vikings are 1 player away is a ridiculos statement especially considering Harvin will be lucky to miss 8 games a year and Winny and Allen are nearing the end of their runs as well.

The Vikings have some good young talent but they need to keep adding to it and maybe in year or two they will win the division.
    Didn't say one player away. Said a MUCH improved team.

vCash
    If Ponder didnt get hurt and he would have played then we would have been playing the Falcons
    Can't tell if joking or serious.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast