Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I used to play a bunch. I need to install it on my laptop.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjazzno12fan View Post
    I love it. Which civilization do you like to use?
    China. the Chu Ko Nus are overpowering. Get two or three of them together and no medieval units are a match against them. i've fend off so many invasions with them. you?

"Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

vCash
    I don't, but the wife unit plays Civ 4 a lot.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    On G&K I like to use the Celts to get a religion early on. I do like using true start locations with Egypt. I like using all sorts though.

When I do use Egypt on TSL I like to take over all of Africa, try to sail West to Australia taking it over. Then I try to take over South America and North America. Then I usually have a large enough military and science edge that I then move to take over Europe and Asia.

Though I don't get involved a lot at Civfanatics, I do like to read what they are saying especially with that.

vCash
    I've been trying to win with Mongolia in civ4. Still haven't figured out a basic strategy that I like. Early strategy i mean.

vCash
    On G&K I like to use the Celts to get a religion early on. I do like using true start locations with Egypt. I like using all sorts though.

When I do use Egypt on TSL I like to take over all of Africa, try to sail West to Australia taking it over. Then I try to take over South America and North America. Then I usually have a large enough military and science edge that I then move to take over Europe and Asia.

Though I don't get involved a lot at Civfanatics, I do like to read what they are saying especially with that.
    TSL? How do you do that? did you download a mod?

vCash
    There are several downloadable mods that are TSL. Make sure they are compatible with any DLC and your version.

vCash
    I've never played, but I have always enjoyed the Sims series.

Is it something I could just get V and start from there having never played any of the rest of it?

vCash
    Yes but it is very complicated. Read about it first. It is an awesome series of games. It is micromanaging an empire (each with their own strengths). You have to make infrstructure to gain resources. You have to conquer lands or expand to gain more. Check out civfanatics website to find out about it.

vCash
    ^thanks

vCash
    There are several downloadable mods that are TSL. Make sure they are compatible with any DLC and your version.
    is there any TSL mods you recommand with G&K?

vCash
    Yes but it is very complicated. Read about it first. It is an awesome series of games. It is micromanaging an empire (each with their own strengths). You have to make infrstructure to gain resources. You have to conquer lands or expand to gain more. Check out civfanatics website to find out about it.
    to add to what utahjazzno12fan said...this game isn't only about building an army and conquering the world. that's not the only way to win. you can win through science, culture, or simply the highest score after a certain amount of time if fighting isn't you think. and the diplomatic system in this game is more intricate than any other game i've played...it's not only about trading resources...it's literally managing your relationships with different empires with your actions/decisions affecting their opinions of you. different empires reacts to things differently too depending on the personality of their leaders...all of whom are real life historical leaders.

vCash
    I would have to go look. Just make sure to look at ratings and search for those done by people who have done several. Some I think were modeled after Rhye's mods. He always made the best mods.

vCash
    I would have to go look. Just make sure to look at ratings and search for those done by people who have done several. Some I think were modeled after Rhye's mods. He always made the best mods.
    i see. yea i'll look into it

vCash
    It all depends on how you approach the game. Each civilization is suited toward a different style of play. Before the expansion, I probably played Japan and Russia the most. For Gods & Kings, I like Ethiopia.

I heard you were looking for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast