Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    When we got Pau, Mark was not ready and unproven, Pau got us two championships, with so many players traded in the history of the sport few have brought back to back championships, Pau did, that was then and now is now, that's the big diffrence, but I would not disrespect Pau for that, he's done a lot for us and as our situation as bleek as it is, it not or should not fall on Pau

vCash
    I agree, what I can't figure out is D'A has some good years with Phoenix than it ran dry, so he moved on to NY and that was a bust, but as soon as he left NY and got away from D'A System they took off, so other than Nash who he still had in Phoenix when it died, what make the Lakers think he was the right choice? I wondered that the day they got him and Bernie was doing great, to me just made mo sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowRaider View Post
    Haha...you've been a Laker fan, for what? 1 year? haa..
    I never insulted you or anyone on this board. I've been a fan since the late 70's! When we traded Marc, Memphis used him right away. Yes we got two champions from the trade but nothing since. We all know now that Pau right now is soft and slow. We all talk about getting younger.

vCash
    I understand what everyone is saying! I'm just really frustrated. And yes I do respect Pau and yes grateful.

vCash
    llullz don't sweat it, we're all just on Edge
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    If anything the mistake was sending Marcs Draft rights instead of babybumKness world bolwing hcampion

vCash
    Biggest mistake was the day Dr. Buss screwed his wife and she gave birth to Jimbaco.
    "Tittays & Tank"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    I never insulted you or anyone on this board. I've been a fan since the late 70's! When we traded Marc, Memphis used him right away. Yes we got two champions from the trade but nothing since. We all know now that Pau right now is soft and slow. We all talk about getting younger.
    This is idiotic. 2 Championships and nothing since? Some players never get 1 Championship ever...Pau got you to the finals 3 times and won twice...I agree that he's slowing down and Marc Gasol is probably better now, but I'd never even think about going back in time to keep Marc...Kobe & Pau got you chips, if we had Marc Gasol now we'd be a little better but we still ain't winnin no chip...So most likely if we didn't make that trade we win no championships...Kobe still runnin around with only 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    Biggest mistake was the day Dr. Buss screwed his wife and she gave birth to Jimbaco.

Yikes llullz
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Yeah, because we didn't need those championships or anything.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Would you guys do a D. Howard for Marc Gasol and Rudy Gay trade? Just curious, it came to me this morning but i doubt Memphis would consider this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    Trading Marc for Pau! We would be in such a great place right now with a younger Gasol!
    You gotta be kidding. I mean this has to be a joke. This is a joke right? Okay, yeah, this is a joke. Pretty funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1i1f4b View Post
    Would you guys do a D. Howard for Marc Gasol and Rudy Gay trade? Just curious, it came to me this morning but i doubt Memphis would consider this.
    Possibly, but only if there is a strong indicator of howard not re-signing.

vCash
    i was actually going to put together a hypothertically outline on this that includes Marc staying a Laker when he takes over for an injured bynum instead of trading for Pau and the Lakers moving Marc or Bynum for Kevin Love instead of going after dwight.

Image Nash/Kobe/Love/Marc G instead of our current team.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    If anything the mistake was sending Marcs Draft rights instead of babybumKness world bolwing hcampion
    Crittenton's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast