Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I like Sloan or Mcmillian. My guess would be someone unknown tho who is cheap considering they will be paying out 25 million of dead money to Dumbtoni and Brown. They were stupid they should have kept Brown or Bickerstaff if they were not going to snag Phil. This team is a train wreck. Even if they are not going to win a title there is no way this team should not be in the top 8....speaks volumes of how awful Dumbtoni is as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    Dantoni will not get fired. Jim Buss loves him or says he does to save face. Lakers will make moves to fit Dantoni's system (he has great big men but refuses to use them properly) and will still lose and dantoni will continue to make excuses and Jim Buss will make excuses for him. Truth is Dantoni ruins all star players, especially bigs because he doesn't know how to adjust to his players. Lakers should be winning and other coaches would love to have a starting five of Nash, Kobe, Metta, Gasol and Howard. Gasol is confused and loses confidence every day Dantoni sits him. Howard has all but given up. Even Kobe is depressed. And defense? Forgettaboutit.
    There is no way in hell that buss keeps Dumbtoni if Howard says he will leave if Dumbtoni stays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Monty Williams has his contract ending this year. Doubt NOH let him go though.

Skiles
    Larry Drew
    Lionel Hollins
    Avery Johnson
    Sloan
    Nate McMillan
    Mike Dunleavy

Not a great list....
    i put my money on Brian Shaw with Phil Jackson in the FO.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    i put my money on Brian Shaw with Phil Jackson in the FO.
    Forgot about shaw....wouldn't mind seeing him and he would be pretty cheap I would guess.

vCash
    All these replies are missing the big picture here...the problem is bigger than the coach...it's Jim Buss!!!

Go back and read this article and the article Simmons/Lowe wrote yesterday (in particular the last response from Simmons). The only way an empire can crumble is within. And Jim Buss is playing that role. You can still be the owner Jim....but get the ***** OUT of any and all basketball decisions. Just cash that Time Warner Check and go on your way. Let the professionals hire the coaches and make the personell decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Randy pfund
    I bet he'd have a better record than dan tonie.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    But WHO will replace Dan Tonie?
    Dan d'antoni

Noo no Mike D'Antoni's knee

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Better watch out with Dwight because I don't think you can trust anything with him...the Magic canned their coach for him and Dwight still left them.

vCash
    ^ well if Dwight cans Mike D while still leaving, at least there is some positive there lol

vCash
    ^ Actually...I agree with you.

vCash
    Bryant won't chase Howard out of here, but multiple sources tell Yahoo! Sports that the only issue that would give Howard pause on re-signing with the Lakers would be D'Antoni. In the end, D'Antoni is a coach who fundamentally doesn't believe in post play, who sees franchise centers as intrusive cloggers of the lane.
    This means D'Antoni is gone this offseason. Unless Jim Buss lets Dwight walk. But we can only have one or another...

I dont blame dwight if he says "either D'Antoni or me" this offseason. If I were a top 3 center, I'd also never considering playing for a coach of D'Antoni's style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Monty Williams has his contract ending this year. Doubt NOH let him go though.

Skiles
    Larry Drew
    Lionel Hollins
    Avery Johnson
    Sloan
    Nate McMillan
    Mike Dunleavy

Not a great list....
    Give me sloan or mcmillan

vCash
    KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    Lots of speculation, but I am told today the Lakers are not considering a buyout or firing of Mike D'Antoni as head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    Lots of speculation, but I am told today the Lakers are not considering a buyout or firing of Mike D'Antoni as head coach.
    What a surprise, stupid FO, let's keep watching this disaster, it's so funny

vCash
    This season truly sucks. And the worst part about all this is, we have no draft picks to look forward to... Talk about a double ********** whammy.
    "Want a challenge? Give away your money and move to the Congo and try to make a living. That's living against all odds..." valade16

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast