Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    Why is he still here?
    Exactly!!! Can he some how be bought out?

vCash
    KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    Lots of speculation, but I am told today the Lakers are not considering a buyout or firing of Mike D'Antoni as head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    Lots of speculation, but I am told today the Lakers are not considering a buyout or firing of Mike D'Antoni as head coach.
    Hope he had enough and resign then.

vCash
    D'Antoni is just bad, And he's been bad a long time.

As much as I can't stand Larry Brown....He would be the perfect guy to come in and clean up this mess! This is his type of situation, He would get rid of anybody that doesn't fit or want to work in his system. He would not accept any bullstuff from people like Pau and Dwight. And he would make people accountable. He would cost a lot of money, But that is the guy we need A.A.S.A.P.

vCash
    Is there a possibility to hire another coach and make Antoni the offensive coordinator?

vCash
    Lakers have a billion dollar deal with time warner cable. That should be enough money. Plus last time I checked coaches salary does not count towards the salary cap!!!
    Just take the loss Buss Family and move on.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    Lakers have a billion dollar deal with time warner cable. That should be enough money. Plus last time I checked coaches salary does not count towards the salary cap!!!
    Just take the loss Buss Family and move on.
    Jim Buss *. He's the lone ****** for wanting to get Brown and D'antoni. Jeanie has more common sense than that loser

vCash
    Bernie

vCash
    I honestly feel that Dantoni is purposely making them lose now.

Not like Callahan, but just like he knows how they COULD win, but he's only interested in his own system winning. And so he's willing to just let them lose. He's lying when he says he's trying everything. It's a lie. He's like an insane liar at this point.

vCash
    I think every reporter is ready for next game/loss and press conference, to hear next comments. Because this is amazing. Biggest story in all of sports. Incredible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I don't know if anyone remembers last season, but the knicks sucked until they got rid of d'antoni. I'm not even sure he's a bad coach, but his goal seems to be proving that his small-ball, run-n-gun concept works (which it doesn't). He's now had 2 very talented teams and done a horrible job with both. D'antoni could be given the western conference all-star team and they would still probably lose a 7 game series to someone like the spurs cause his style of play leads to bad defense and poor half-court execution.
    I remember that, thats why I was angry when I heard they hire D'antoni to be the next coach

vCash
    it is a coach job to motivate and pushing their players to play hard. blaming them for not playing hard shows how bad his it at coaching that cant control their players

vCash
    They're not going to fire Dantoni. He will finish this season as head coach.

How does a guy get paid 4 million and make an entire city feel like they could do the job better than he can? Amazing.

If I were FO, I would fire both Dantoni's, let Bernie finish the season. Then I would go to PJ and apologize and beg him to come back for just one season (win or lose) and then I would beg Brian Shaw to come back and stitch back together the continues legacy of greatness for the Laker organization.

Don't fix it if it ain't broken...the legacy from Phil-Shaw was the way it was supposed to be. It made sense then and it makes sense now. Kobe's era is defined by the triangle. So as Pau's legacy as a Laker. By taking away the triangle, they took away their identity. Period.
    LINSANITY

vCash
    bernie

vCash
    the problem isnt age, there best suns team almost got beat in a playoff series to our smush lakers. His system doesnt work. So what if we score 110 points a game, all it does is look pretty next to the other teams 115.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast