Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Subban

vCash
    Maybe Laughton, Bourdon, and a 2nd for PK? I don't think it is enough but why not at least try.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Subban hasn't even ever been in the top 20 in penalty minutes. he was 21st last year, 25th the year before. hartnell was ahead of him both years.

he's not really that much of a PIM risk.

i don't like him either, but it's only because he's a pest and a punk that plays on another team. if he started here, every Flyers fan would ultimately love him and maybe hate him for a few moments (just like with hartnell).
    With his style of play and his attitude and being on a flyers team ? He would be called for a penalty jut for skating on the ice ..lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude28Giroux View Post
    Every day he doesnt resign the price drops for him imo
    The price drops only by pennies. And that might even be optimistic.

When it comes trade deadline time, maybe. But we're 3-4 games in and Montreal isn't going to just give up a young, defensemen like him.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYER-FAN View Post
    With his style of play and his attitude and being on a flyers team ? He would be called for a penalty jut for skating on the ice ..lol...
    This thought that Flyers players get penalized for their jerseys has long been a myth. Maybe in the 70's, but those days are done.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Subban is a punk bit ch. We don't need him. He is not going to improve any aspect of this team dramatically. No need to make any moves for this guy....we have alot of young talent and need to focus on finding the line combos that work. No doubt we will have some difficulties this year but getting Subban will not solve any of them. I wouldn't trade Shelley staright up for him...that's how much I can't stand him

vCash
    I thought the same about talbot when we signed him. Now i love the guy. Saying that is just beimg stubborn. Subban would help any team he played for and in a big way.

I wouldnt trade the farm for him by any means but if we could get him for a legit price id more than welcome it.

vCash
    would u guys rather trade read or laughton.... i would rather read... read bourdon then someone like harry z or testwauide as a throw in and a pick maybe to start the convo with habs....

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboy88 View Post
    Subban is a punk bit ch. We don't need him. He is not going to improve any aspect of this team dramatically. No need to make any moves for this guy....we have alot of young talent and need to focus on finding the line combos that work. No doubt we will have some difficulties this year but getting Subban will not solve any of them. I wouldn't trade Shelley staright up for him...that's how much I can't stand him
    Yah, a young, impact Dman who can skate, score and play D will not improve this team at all. Remove the hater glasses please

vCash
    PK isn’t the only young puck moving defenseman out there. No thank you. This team isn’t built on pure skill, it is built on chemistry. Explore other options. Say no to that clown.

vCash
    Agreed...he is a talented player. But so far, I think our defense has looked pretty good. It seems like our offense is what is killing us right now. I'm just saying he is not what we need on this team. We don't need another agitator. We need good team chemistry and I just see him coming over here and running his big mouth and screwing things up. This team just needs a little time to play together. I wouldn't trade our young talented players for him. He reminds me of Avery....different role on the ice...different position but same punk *** attitude. Just don't like him...call them hater glasses or whatever. He is a bit ch

vCash
    Sarah Baicker retweeted another writer/reporter idk what they were but it said "im told that holmgren has contacted Montreal about PK" so it looks like this Mez injury made it a possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    I thought the same about talbot when we signed him. Now i love the guy. Saying that is just beimg stubborn. Subban would help any team he played for and in a big way.

I wouldnt trade the farm for him by any means but if we could get him for a legit price id more than welcome it.
    Yeah, I hated talbot also....especially when he hushed the crowd in the playoffs after getting his *** whipped. But I just have a different level of hatred for Pk. I can't even look at him. I don't know what it is..he reminds me of Avery for some reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboy88 View Post
    Yeah, I hated talbot also....especially when he hushed the crowd in the playoffs after getting his *** whipped. But I just have a different level of hatred for Pk. I can't even look at him. I don't know what it is..he reminds me of Avery for some reason.
    Yo I'm right there with ya on that buddy. And the fact that these rumors of us trying to get ahold of him keep going on and off is unsettling and nauseating. Sign or trade for another ****in D-Man, Holmgren you old ****, stop acting like he's the only one on the market. I'm not willing to trade ANYBODY on our current roster for that little piece of ****.

vCash
    I know not everyone on here likes or believes Eklund, but just as a heads up:

Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund
    Flyers confirm to me they would NOT consider trading Couturier for PK Subban. In fact, when I ask about the rumor I was told to "kill it."

vCash
    You guys might hate him with a passion but the kid is a damn good player, he does have attitude problems and he is a cocky mofo which is why I would never part with more then a first rounder and 2 mid level prospects for him, but he's a potential power play QB when Kimmo leaves and he's still pretty young. If they would do a first a third and an average prospect I'm all for it

FLYERS/EAGLES

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast