14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win!

10 71.43%
  • Lose

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Like I said, Frattin is up because he is the closest thing they have to replace Lupul's goals in the top 9 forwards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Like I said, Frattin is up because he is the closest thing they have to replace Lupul's goals in the top 9 forwards
    Yeah I agree.

He's also the only young player with some real NHL expierence we have n the AHL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    Hopefully Kessel finds his shot this game.
    Kessel has been finding his shots lately - which unforunately haven't found the back of the net. He's been robbed a few times which in most cases would've been goals. He should be fine IMO.

vCash
    Think I saw somewhere that if Kessel's shot % were on par with last year, he would of had 6-7 goals already.

Kessel's been ****ing electric. I don't know if you guys have noticed, Kessel's been backchecking and knocking defensemen off the puck. He's been creating turnovers. I read an article looking at some adv stats the other day, mark my words, Phil Kessel is turning into a good 2-way player right in front of our eyes.

He's been phenomenal even though he has 0 goals.

vCash
    In this shortened season, the 4 point game tonight could really help set the Leafs up at a serious run of making the playoffs.

vCash
    leafs have a very favorable end to the season as well scheduel wise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Think I saw somewhere that if Kessel's shot % were on par with last year, he would of had 6-7 goals already.

Kessel's been ****ing electric. I don't know if you guys have noticed, Kessel's been backchecking and knocking defensemen off the puck. He's been creating turnovers. I read an article looking at some adv stats the other day, mark my words, Phil Kessel is turning into a good 2-way player right in front of our eyes.

He's been phenomenal even though he has 0 goals.
    I swear against the Sabres he backchecked and fought a sarbre off the puck and passed it to our dman and took off for the offense zone. I thought i was dreaming lol.

If he had been "invisible" i would be worried but he's done pretty well defensively and has been snake bitten offensively while facing elite goalies. Today could be different, Nabakov is good but not elite. I'm betting on Kessel tonight as the first star, overall i think we have a big game the NYI D core is worse than ours.

vCash
    In this shortened season, the 4 point game tonight could really help set the Leafs up at a serious run of making the playoffs.
    Sorry I'm confused Lavy. Can you explain what you mean "the 4 point game tonight"?

vCash
    WTF the game is on LeafsTV? **** i cancelled that ****. Looks like Radio for me tonight

vCash
    ^^if leafs win they get two points the ils wouldn't get two this "four points" only works for teams in the same confrence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Sorry I'm confused Lavy. Can you explain what you mean "the 4 point game tonight"?

A regular game between two teams who are adjacent to each other in the standings. The higher-ranked team has the opportunity to win a game while assuring that the team below them, their opponent, loses, thus putting four standings points between conference opponents

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    ^^if leafs win they get two points the ils wouldn't get two this "four points" only works for teams in the same confrence
    A regular game between two teams who are adjacent to each other in the standings. The higher-ranked team has the opportunity to win a game while assuring that the team below them, their opponent, loses, thus putting four standings points between conference opponents
    I got confused because a 4 point game is usually what Triumph is saying. This year, every single game we play is a 4 point game because they're all conference games.

vCash
    Any Idea what line Frattin is going to be playing on tonight?

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Every game is a 4 point game. The Leafs only play Eastern Conference teams this year. So in a shortened season every game is important
    Hockey- Toronto Maple Leafs
    Basketball- Toronto Raptors
    Baseball- Toronto Blue Jays
    Football - Philadelphia Eagles & San Diego Chargers

vCash
    They should get the win tonight. Kessel's due for a big game and it's not like the Islanders are supposed to have a big year.
    Last edited by LordJohn; 01-24-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast