Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 82
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    If we were to trade Pau, take Meeks, Jamison, Blake, Duhon and Ebanks with him. Don't even need anything back.
    Also tell the other team that we'll include D'antoni for free.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    16,502
    vCash
    1500
    Jajajaja
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    16,502
    vCash
    1500
    Tell em!! He's an offensive GENIUS!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Also tell the other team that we'll include D'antoni for free.
    That's the deal breaker 4sho

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    221
    vCash
    1500
    Just goes to show how irony works, doesn't it? Pau has been privately moping for two years about rumors of him being traded away from Los Angeles, and now according to reports.. we have reached a point where he and his camp are actually embracing a move. Time really does fly, doesn't it?

    Hate to sound like a broken record guys, but Pau is not going anywhere anytime soon unless it's for a magnificent package of picks, and odds of that happening are slim to none. A move would be a public relations nightmare for the Jimmy Buss' FO, wouldn't guarantee any improvement, and compromises their enviable cap standing in 2014.

    Just will not happen.
    Last edited by lakerfan3118; 01-25-2013 at 03:03 AM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    We will probably make no trades. Our FO still thinks we have a winner in this team.

    Season starts friday fellas

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We will probably make no trades. Our FO still thinks we have a winner in this team.

    Season starts friday fellas
    Every game is a new start lol
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Every game is a new start lol
    Haha pretty much. New starts are where it's at. You never have to worry about playoffs or winning ever. Just start fresh and get'r done

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Haha pretty much. New starts are where it's at. You never have to worry about playoffs or winning ever. Just start fresh and get'r done
    0-1 not too shabby
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CLOUD9
    Posts
    2,267
    vCash
    1500
    How about I'm bracing for a win , which comes first ?? Pau gets traded or we have a 3 game win streak??
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    23,199
    vCash
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Marvin Williams and Millsap. Take it or leave it.
    I wouldn't even blink before accepting that trade. That would be highway robbery for us. No way we ever get that lucky.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    16,502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesyLakeShow View Post
    How about I'm bracing for a win , which comes first ?? Pau gets traded or we have a 3 game win streak??
    bahahahahaha Damn !!!! Where's the poll for this one
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    0-1 not too shabby
    Hey, it's just the start of the season. No need to panic..........

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Theres no space for paul unless pau, nash, artest, blake are ALL traded for expirings....oh and we Dont resign Dwight.

    Thers also no space for him, if we keep pau and howard and trade bryant , artest, nash, blake for expirings.


    there is only ONE way to bring paul here.
    1 trade, pau, artest, blake for expirings.
    2 AMNESTY kobe.

    then you have the money to sign back dwight and get Paul.
    Actually you are INCORRECT. We can have all 3.

    1. First, you trade everyone with 2 years or more on the team except kobe and dwight.

    2. You sign chris paul with the left over cap.

    3. You sign Dwight with bird rights that let you go over the cap.

    There you go. All 3 without amnestying Kobe.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3fan View Post
    Actually you are INCORRECT. We can have all 3.

    1. First, you trade everyone with 2 years or more on the team except kobe and dwight.

    2. You sign chris paul with the left over cap.

    3. You sign Dwight with bird rights that let you go over the cap.

    There you go. All 3 without amnestying Kobe.
    someone has never heard bout CAP HOLDS

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •