Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    I woke up wondering why D'Antoni has not be fired yet.

story of my life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Trading away a player who can still be productive and has done a lot for the franchise in just his 5 years here for someone they just hired a few months ago is quite moronic and dare I say classless by the organization. Hiring a coach who can only coach SPECIFIC players to run his STUPID offensive system, and then to trade a player who can still produce for most likely an inferior player is something I don't get. Unless the Lakers are getting something great for him (not happening), the one who needs to go first and foremost is the coach. When you have known Laker hater Bill Simmons questioning the system you know it's not the players..

"They still believe in him" my ***. As successful as the Lakers have been, knowing that they ****ed up in hiring Mike Brown, and then to hire Antoni - you think they're going to admit they ****ed up AGAIN? Jim getting desperate to try to save face.
    Even before D'antoni.. Pau sucked.. Even before brown Pau sucked.. He just sucks now.
    :c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    leave it... no need for a lottery bust and a midget at the PF position...

there's a reason you want Pau instead of them
    A Midget that outplays gasol EVERYTIME.
    :c

vCash
    leave it... no need for a lottery bust and a midget at the PF position...

there's a reason you want Pau instead of them
    Now that I come to think of it, Jefferson and Bell could also be offered which saves more money for you in the summer.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    A Midget that outplays gasol EVERYTIME.

yes... it is shocking that a 3/4 tweener who is 6 years younger than a 7 footer playing out of position can outplay said 7 footer...

good call

vCash
    Both Dantoni and Gasol needs to go. Dantoni needs to go for obvious reasons(defense), and Gasol has not played like his self in about 3 years, phil had to hit him in the chest in the dallas series, becauae he was not playing like his self.

What i think you guys should do is fire dantoni, let bickerstaff coach, trade gasol and meeks for milsap, mo williams, ans raja bell. I just dont think you guys will get the best of gasol without him playing in the post and you guys have Howard doing that, plus milsap, mo and raja all have expiring contracts, so you shed some salary.

vCash
    Both Dantoni and Gasol needs to go. Dantoni needs to go for obvious reasons(defense), and Gasol has not played like his self in about 3 years, phil had to hit him in the chest in the dallas series, becauae he was not playing like his self.

What i think you guys should do is fire dantoni, let bickerstaff coach, trade gasol and meeks for milsap, mo williams, ans raja bell. I just dont think you guys will get the best of gasol without him playing in the post and you guys have Howard doing that, plus milsap, mo and raja all have expiring contracts, so you shed some salary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Now that I come to think of it, Jefferson and Bell could also be offered which saves more money for you in the summer.
    no thanks... Utah isn't a good fit for what we need

It is obvious what you guys should be doing and that is shipping those guys out to contenders along with Mo's expiring...

I would be up for trading Nash / Blake for Mo / Raja though

vCash
    Pau is not the problem and he never was. He is just not being utilized in a way that benefits the team.

D'Antoni aka worst coch ever just needs to go. Sucks the lakers have to pay Brown and D'Antoni, but both were bad enough that I'm okay with paying them to not coach us.

vCash
    I hope we get down by 20 vs the Jazz and the loudest "WE WANT PHIL" chant breaks out. F*&k Antoni

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Trading away a player who can still be productive and has done a lot for the franchise in just his 5 years here for someone they just hired a few months ago is quite moronic and dare I say classless by the organization. Hiring a coach who can only coach SPECIFIC players to run his STUPID offensive system, and then to trade a player who can still produce for most likely an inferior player is something I don't get. Unless the Lakers are getting something great for him (not happening), the one who needs to go first and foremost is the coach. When you have known Laker hater Bill Simmons questioning the system you know it's not the players..

"They still believe in him" my ***. As successful as the Lakers have been, knowing that they ****ed up in hiring Mike Brown, and then to hire Antoni - you think they're going to admit they ****ed up AGAIN? Jim getting desperate to try to save face.
    Gasol can not adapt to this system,because he has weak mind and he does not keep himself in shape,but he can produce with a better coach. Jimbaco sooner or later will have to face the reality that he is refusing to see. Howard is very unhappy and he wants Phil. Take or leave it. It will even more stupid to be the owner that let Howard walk in order to keep the run and gone system! We are waiting to see how low this guy can take this team!
    The time is now coach!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    I hope we get down by 20 vs the Jazz and the loudest "WE WANT PHIL" chant breaks out. F*&k Antoni
    Exactly! La voz popular!
    The time is now coach!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    I agree, **** D'Antoni. However, it's too bad that as long as Jim Buss is the "owner", Phil will never coach us again.

vCash
    Big men can fade rather quickly when they are done. Pau has rapidly declined, partly b/c he never was a physical specimen/work out guy, and the fact that in combination of playing extended finals, he also played in tournaments internationally. His body can no longer physically compete in the NBA at a high level.

That's why he's not going to be an allstar, and essentially is done as an elite big man. Too many minutes.

Moving Pau for parts/pieces/prospects/draft picks makes the most sense for the 2013-2014 season. He's done...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    no thanks... Utah isn't a good fit for what we need

It is obvious what you guys should be doing and that is shipping those guys out to contenders along with Mo's expiring...

I would be up for trading Nash / Blake for Mo / Raja though
    Why do Laker fans always think they are going to get the best of every trade? Millsap and Marvin for Pau is a pretty good trade for the Lakers. Millsap and Marvin will compliment Dwight and Kobe so much better than Pau does now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast