Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pau Bracing for trade

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--fo...094336411.html

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Nevertheless, D'Antoni has marginalized Gasol, leaving him livid and privately expecting to be traded before the February deadline for an athletic forward who fits his coaching designs. Buss believed that Nash had been neutralized in the Princeton offense, sources say, and that he would never flourish with the changes – blessed by the organization over the summer, by the way – that Brown implemented for the season.

-Woj
    Last edited by joeystats; 01-24-2013 at 11:27 AM.

vCash
    i'll take anything for gasol at this point.

best case scenario is a ton of draft picks from a crappy team.

vCash
    We are hanging on by a string, they better make a move fast.... and it needs to be a great trade.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We are hanging on by a string, they better make a move fast.... and it needs to be a great trade.
    doubtful

vCash
    Trading away a player who can still be productive and has done a lot for the franchise in just his 5 years here for someone they just hired a few months ago is quite moronic and dare I say classless by the organization. Hiring a coach who can only coach SPECIFIC players to run his STUPID offensive system, and then to trade a player who can still produce for most likely an inferior player is something I don't get. Unless the Lakers are getting something great for him (not happening), the one who needs to go first and foremost is the coach. When you have known Laker hater Bill Simmons questioning the system you know it's not the players..

"They still believe in him" my ***. As successful as the Lakers have been, knowing that they ****ed up in hiring Mike Brown, and then to hire Antoni - you think they're going to admit they ****ed up AGAIN? Jim getting desperate to try to save face.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    I'd rather trade D'Antoni before we immediately dump off Pau.

D'Antoni really is not a good coach whatsoever, so if anyone deserves to go, it's him.

Pau has played like crap much of the season, but I hope he gets it turned around. And lately, he has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Trading away a player who can still be productive and has done a lot for the franchise in just his 5 years here for someone they just hired a few months ago is quite moronic and dare I say classless by the organization. Hiring a coach who can only coach SPECIFIC players to run his STUPID offensive system, and then to trade a player who can still produce for most likely an inferior player is something I don't get. Unless the Lakers are getting something great for him (not happening), the one who needs to go first and foremost is the coach. When you have known Laker hater Bill Simmons questioning the system you know it's not the players..

"They still believe in him" my ***. As successful as the Lakers have been, knowing that they ****ed up in hiring Mike Brown, and then to hire Antoni - you think they're going to admit they ****ed up AGAIN? Jim getting desperate to try to save face.
    Well it's a likely possibility that he will be traded whether we like it or not. I think pau can dominate at center like he did with Spain but there's a logjam in LA if you haven't noticed. So someone has to go. Dwight or Pau.
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    I agree D'Antoni needs to go.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Marvin Williams and Millsap. Take it or leave it.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Trade pau, then fire dantoni as quick as we can.

vCash
    Pau should've been traded already but not for anything he's done this season. It sucks to think that they may trade him now because our current coach is a ****ing idiot and can't adjust his system to our roster.

Sadly, either way, his time in L.A. is over. He'll go on to another team and kill it and everyone will laugh at the mess the Lakers have become.

But!!! Maybe Howard is out for a while with his shoulder injury and Pau is held onto for the rest of this season.

If it's me, I keep Pau (hate his D) fire our current joke of a coach and see what another 'system' will bring us.

and we're only getting older...

vCash
    ^tiss why we need to trade Pau for a lot of youthful depth.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Marvin Williams and Millsap. Take it or leave it.
    leave it... no need for a lottery bust and a midget at the PF position...

there's a reason you want Pau instead of them

vCash
    I woke up wondering why D'Antoni has not be fired yet.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    leave it... no need for a lottery bust and a midget at the PF position...

there's a reason you want Pau instead of them
    llullz great response.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast