Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lead off Hitter

vCash
    I don't feel the Simba or BJ at #2. Let J-hey dominate there for a bit...and if the lead-off is that awful then shake up some things.

vCash
    While I initially said it somewhat sarcastically, I'm rre-thinking, why not? The 3 guys who come to mind for my new leadoff hitter are all 2nd basemen: Ian Kinsler, Brandon Phillips & Jose Altuve.

The Rangers still need someone to "mash" and Uggla could fit that role (maybe). BP is the longest stretch because Cincy is looking to contend for Central title. The Astros need a DH and money, so if we pay off a big chunk of Uggla's contract...wishful thinking I know. Of course, I'd also love to figure out a way to put together a Chase Headley package, but that's getting greedy!

Altuve
    BJ
    Heyward
    McCann
    Justin
    Freeman
    Francisco
    Simmons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmac View Post
    While I initially said it somewhat sarcastically, I'm rre-thinking, why not? The 3 guys who come to mind for my new leadoff hitter are all 2nd basemen: Ian Kinsler, Brandon Phillips & Jose Altuve.

The Rangers still need someone to "mash" and Uggla could fit that role (maybe). BP is the longest stretch because Cincy is looking to contend for Central title. The Astros need a DH and money, so if we pay off a big chunk of Uggla's contract...wishful thinking I know. Of course, I'd also love to figure out a way to put together a Chase Headley package, but that's getting greedy!

Altuve
    BJ
    Heyward
    McCann
    Justin
    Freeman
    Francisco
    Simmons
    Why would any of those teams want to trade those guys? Your dreaming man

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12