Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    The Draft is a Lifeline: Love this guy already!!!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    @ConorTOrr

Rex sat side by side with Idzik while they interviewed players at the senior bowl.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    @MMehtaNYDN

Rex Ryan on Idzik: "This man's goals are the exact same as my goals... and Mr. Johnson's.

vCash
    @Cnimbley

Rex is positively beaming with excitement right now as he talks about his new boss & the direction they want to go in.

vCash
    thanks for the updates.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Looked good up there. Really zinged the media when they brought up the circus and he said something along the lines of "if you guys want to live in perception, thats fine you are some of the most resourceful media members in the world. I live in reality." That was ****ing gold.

vCash
    Starting to love this guy, and who said he has no background in scouting!?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    @KristianRDyer

Rex on Revis: "You guys know how I feel about Darrelle but as John said, all decisions will be made in the best interest of our football team."

vCash
    Francesa loves him.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    I just watched the conference online and the first thoughts that came to my mind were "Instant Credibility"... The guy seems to know what he's talking about and I think he will do good things for this franchise (KoW).
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Did he really say something about having open tryouts to the public?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    I like him... but we will see how I feel about him by next year.

vCash
    I'm feeling good...real good right now. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

vCash
    As long as he didn't say "its a process".

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    I'm glad to hear that everyone is excited about seeing what this guy can do.

Herm Edwards, who knows this guy very well from their Tampa Bay, and Chiefs, time together - has always maintained that he is a "FOOTBALL GUY FIRST," and his entry into the NFL was in scouting and developing personnel with the Bucs.

Just because he's really smart, and had a post-graduate degree in Mathematics, and was slinging a six-figure income for IBM (this was in the late 80's when 6-figures was BIG!) - and gave it all up to make his life all about football, and took a Graduate Student Assistants salary (teeny-tiny-essentail bread and cheese-whiz salary) to be an assistant coach at Duke!

That says more to me than anything. This is a guy that loves football - and gave up the fast-trac IBM Career, retire @ 55 with 1 million+ in your 401 K - and went and did what he loves. The fact that he has risen to this height speaks volumes about this man's talents, and dreams.

I LOVED THIS PICK FROM THE BEGINNING - because - face-it - We are a team that needs tons of help with salary management, ditributiuon, and personnel, while rebuilding this team. He has the best of both worlds - AND THE THING I LIKE BEST IS - THE "CIRCUS STOPS HERE," even though the NY Media is going to continue to take all it swipes because - they don't want to give up this easy living of abusing the Jets - BUT John Idzik is too smart to play their game!

He will keep REX in check - which by the way is going to be very hard for our Media, turned "Reality TV-easy rider-Jerry Springer mentality," to give up - especially for Manish, who keeps taking his swipes, even though there are real things to report on - he completely fudged the details of REX's red mustang story - he was issued a warning - not a citation, and he didn't roar through the red light. I've read the policy blotter - has Manish?

Sorry - what I mean to say is - I think we are going to do things the right way, and do them well, although time will tell. Idzik is smarter than the media, smarter than REX, smarter than Woody - and he already served notice to the NY Media that he won't play into their BS games - I LOVE IT.

Although time will tell.

GO JETS!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast