Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETty12213 View Post
    As little confidance I took away from watching this painful press conference i came away thinking 3 things:

1. Hes in over his head at the GM position (even thought he has an extensive background; doesnt mean hes right for General Manager. I saw no passion. He just gave a speech you would think he was taking over a playoff team only a few players away from the super bowl. THIS TEAM SUCKS and he talked like everything on this team was great and the people are ALL AMAZING.. wtf this team is terrible.)

Very few GMs are GMs for multiple teams, Polian and a few others being exceptions. MOST GM's have a stint with 1 team that when it is over, they move on to a different role. With that said, coming into the position, you can never be sure who is right and who isnt....

Furthermore, I believe differently in the future of the team. This team could be a perennial contender, or easily drop to irrelevance - i think with a good draft we could be a playoff contender again.

2. Woody hired as Yes Man to agree with him and Rex on everything.

What premise do you have for this? I love opinions....
    On the hiring process:
    3. I feel overall, Jon Hughes and the group that hired him may have picked him because he was good at avoiding ******** reporters questiong by simply saying "i dont talk about perception". But thats not going to hold up when he has to answer certain questions.

At the end of the day we can sit here and say this and that. All i care about are his decisions. If he can turn this team around, we cant complain about how he does it. All IM saying is that I have a bad gut feeling about this guy; but i certainly am rooting for him.
    Alright, after reading Bullet #3 - you are a joke. And I will not back this up with any evidence because apparently this works for you.
    Last edited by Realistik84; 01-25-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    You know I work from home and am watching him more...actually starting to like him...
    Are you the guy who stuffs the envelopes, or the guy who licks them?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Are you the guy who stuffs the envelopes, or the guy who licks them?
    Due to economic difficulty funding was cut so I now do both...I am a team player.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Due to economic difficulty funding was cut so I now do both...I am a team player.
    Hey, I understand. In this economy, you have to do more with less.

Just remember to keep your robe closed when you answer the door.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Hey, I understand. In this economy, you have to do more with less.

Just remember to keep your robe closed when you answer the door.
    I swear that was my companies motto for a while....but I got it good. I literally love my job.

vCash
    I swear that was my companies motto for a while....but I got it good. I literally love my job.
    That's awesome. So few people can honestly say that.

-Sun Tzu

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345