Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I understand baseball is a business and Prado is a possible free agent. I personally would of preferred to see another pitcher or player involved. He never complained about his position, he was a true team player. Justin Upton is a better player from an offensive standpoint. But I do believe we could have signed him to a multi year deal... Does anyone know how much Johnson currently makes. If it was a salary cap issue, I can understand why they had to part ways with him....

vCash
    Maybe the extension talks with Prado created some tension.

Too bad we couldnt have sent Uggs and let Prado take back over 2nd

vCash
    Yeah, I think this is a great trade for us. It sucks to see Prado go, but we didn't really give as much as we probably should have gave.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Brandon Drury also go to AZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Chris Johnson is very capable of being our everyday 3B.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    I personally believe in Jaun Francisco at 3rd, maybe platoon with the once up and coming Chris Johnson. If we have that extra money still the time is now to lock up J-Hey. Have 3 happy and productive outfielders. Things are looking up, we wouldnt of been able to keep prado during free agency

vCash
    Sigh..... Prado has been our heart and soul.. Either the Braves saw a different Juan Francisco and were confident with him at 3rd, Prado wasn't going to resign for cheap, or the Braves didnt want to give up Julio Teheran.. Now it is clear he will be our favorite to be our #5 pitcher.

I just dont get it.. Who will play 3rd base?? Who will lead off???

I just feel we closed one gap and opened up another one. Prado is a 300 hitter that can play every single position at a high level ( except Catching, Pitching ) Dont like this deal.. SMH

Prado you will be missed soooo much by us Braves fan.. But i guess it is a business..
    WE BELIEVE... TILL THE LAST SHOT, TILL THE LAST REBOUND, TILL THE LAST WHISTLE "WE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!"

vCash
    Would rather get a guaranteed Upton for 3 years then MAYBE sign Prado to an extension. A platoon of Francisco/Johnson can make up for Prado.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    that money better be used to resign Heyward to a good deal
    WE BELIEVE... TILL THE LAST SHOT, TILL THE LAST REBOUND, TILL THE LAST WHISTLE "WE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!"

vCash
    Hell, if we still have the 10mil, go get Bourn to stop gap 3rd. He has a nice arm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerinhank View Post
    Would rather get a guaranteed Upton for 3 years then MAYBE sign Prado to an extension. A platoon of Francisco/Johnson can make up for Prado.
    Offensively? or what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rythym View Post
    Hell, if we still have the 10mil, go get Bourn to stop gap 3rd. He has a nice arm.
    I'm sure it will work

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Youkilis signed for 12 too bad we couldn't have jumped on that

So lineups?

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    once again Wren shows his incompetence....you trade a cornerstone player for a rental...Upton is no where near as valuable as Prado is....plus the cheap Braves organization wont resign Upton because he cost too much...now who plays 3B..Francisco??? sad sad day...we could've re-signed Bourn for 13M and came out way better
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Offensively, both are suspect with their glove though which hurts. Playing next to Simmons for a full season will help them both with their D though.
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast