Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    You can't just crush a nation and leave. That is how countries build resentment and how radical groups form.
    and what radical ideology is going to form in North Korea if the US were to bomb it and leave?
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    I am completely against senseless War but I just want us to ***** smack them already and bounce. No nation building either. Just crush them and leave.
    C'mon man, that's where all the money's at.

vCash
    how are we supposed to "crush them and leave" or "smack them around"? you do realize their military is larger than ours, right?

vCash
    ^^^ You realize them having more soldiers means absolutely nothing, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    how are we supposed to "crush them and leave" or "smack them around"? you do realize their military is larger than ours, right?
    In absolute reality, their military would be disabled probably within 6 hours of we actually put energy into fighting them. Standing army size means nothing when you can take them out from thousands of miles away and from the air.

vCash
    In absolute reality, their military would be disabled probably within 6 hours of we actually put energy into fighting them. Standing army size means nothing when you can take them out from thousands of miles away and from the air.
    Just like Iraq, eh? Love me some armchair warriors. We going to be met with flowers and candy, too?
    “A riot,” said Martin Luther King, “is the language of the unheard.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    ^^^ You realize them having more soldiers means absolutely nothing, right?
    what an ignorant, illogical statement. welcome to my ignore list.

this makes sense. see how its done? he didnt just troll my statement, he gave some reasoning and evidence.
    Yes, with our air force superiority, it would be "easy", but with the size of their military, I dont think it'd be a 6 hour event. Its never good to underestimate ur enemy, especially when they put all their funds into their military.

vCash
    My statement is neither ignorant or illogical, especially when in your original statement you gave no specifics other than "dey army iz big!"

Oh, and I trolled because I said them having superior numbers means nothing? After you were condescending to other posters but still provided nothing more than "dey army iz big!" The Internet is not for you.
    Last edited by LegendX; 01-29-2013 at 10:09 AM.

vCash
    teh army is big

vCash

this makes sense. see how its done? he didnt just troll my statement, he gave some reasoning and evidence.
    Yes, with our air force superiority, it would be "easy", but with the size of their military, I dont think it'd be a 6 hour event. Its never good to underestimate ur enemy, especially when they put all their funds into their military.
    You don't have to kill everyone in the army to disable it. All you need to do is destroy their communications and they will be a confused mass of panicking troops. They might put all of their funds into their Military (around $8 billion), but we have nearly a trillion dollars put into our military (or possibly more, I'm not sure.) The fight would be as lopsided as a PSD member going against Mike Tyson in his prime.

vCash
    You don't have to kill everyone in the army to disable it. All you need to do is destroy their communications and they will be a confused mass of panicking troops. They might put all of their funds into their Military (around $8 billion), but we have nearly a trillion dollars put into our military (or possibly more, I'm not sure.) The fight would be as lopsided as a PSD member going against Mike Tyson in his prime.
    which is why im baffled as to why N Korea keeps threatening us. If this is true, dont they realize that trying to go against us might as well be suicide? Alot of ppl have been saying they are doing it as a distraction or something along those lines... a distraction from what though?

and im not sure what legend said, but your statement "the size of their military means nothing at all" is completely false. If you said, "the size of the military has little effect bc of this and that..." and u actually had substance to your post, I'd respect it a little bit more. Of course in war of any kind, the size of the military always has an effect. whether that effect is large or small, its still there
    Last edited by MagicHero3; 01-29-2013 at 11:59 AM.

vCash
    Wow, people are really getting crazy. We have nothing to worry about. There is a country, known as China that will not let North Korea do anything to us. So NK is shooting up rockets, they aren't going any where. This is not an issue
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    i watched a documentary a little while ago about a North Korean family who had daughters that were preparing for some massive choreographed gymnastics performance. it's pretty staggering to see how completely normal they are as a family, and then to have it interrupted by casual conversation about hatred for the United States and adoration for their dictator.

Not sure if anybody answered this, didn't read through all the pages yet.

Yeah they are called te Mass Games. I lived in South Korea for a little over a year, we were planning a trip up to see them, but it was ****ing expensive. Had to go to China first and train it up. Something like 2000 bucks or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Just like Iraq, eh? Love me some armchair warriors. We going to be met with flowers and candy, too?
    but we knew where the WMDs were, they're in "the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

Will we ever learn?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast